FirstCavApache64 ongoing grow journal and pollen chucks

Looking absolutely awesome in their brother, all around! Very nice. I really can’t wait to hear about the bubblegum. Never had her myself, no bubblegum weed. Ever! So it’s super intriguing! And the gmo x granny just looks dank af

4 Likes

I’m keeping the GMO x Granny Skunk for a bit. I’m stinky hooked me up with that one. I bought bubblegum from a delivery service in DC years ago and was not impressed but it was obviously outdoor grown and old by the time I got it. Hoping this is a good one as I’d like to breed with it if it is.

3 Likes

Got my fingers crossed for ya too! If it is I’d love to try her down the road too. Definitely unique if it has that taste. I’d keep her too. Epic combo regardless!

1 Like

If the flower is good you know I’d be happy to send it to you. It came from Wes at Shoreline so I have high hopes it’s gonna be nice.

3 Likes

Oh nice! Ya I’m sure it will. And likewise, I’ve got you as well, really appreciate it very much

1 Like

Today ends week 11 and they continue to ripen. Hopefully they’re getting close to finish as I have clones stacking up waiting for these slow pokes. I traded cuts this weekend and picked up a Black Triangle and a Heavenly Hashplant clone I’m looking forward to running.
Hope everyone had a great weekend and your gardens are green and stinky.

GMO x Granny Skunk

Bubblegum

Purple Punch starting to purple on the fan leaves and really good trichome coverage

21 Likes

I really like the look of that purple punch. Pissed she didn’t pull through. The rest look stellar too! You will like that black triangle ! Such a great strain . More cuts soon too :wink:

5 Likes

I had to grab a closeup of purple punch today. Fan leaves are turning purple and frost is a solid 8-9 out of 10. So many people say it’s mids but it sure is gorgeous. I’m hoping for average potency and awesome flavor.

23 Likes

If you don’t mind a shot of the Punch you passed to me.

16 Likes

Looks killer outdoors man. You did amazing things with those cuts. I should be chopping my purple punch in the next two weeks hopefully.

7 Likes

I’m hoping to start harvest this weekend on Purple Punch and the others in the following week or two. This is week 14 from flip and they’re dragging their feet finishing up. Hope everyone is enjoying the cooler fall weather and your gardens are doing great.

Genius Thai Extreme x Chocolate Trip has thrown a couple nanners to let me know I needed to back off the light. I’m fine with that as she’s at day 97 of flower.

Indiana Bubblegum Bx has 1-2 weeks left.

Purple Punch ready for chop.

GMO x Granny Skunk is also 1-2 weeks out.

In the meantime my clones are growing up into the lights and I need to take some cuts to send out. It’s over stuffed with 2 Triangle Kush moms, Trinity, Bubba, Bubblegum, GMO x Granny Skunk, Motorbreath 15 and Purple Punch .

14 Likes

Good luck with your harvest, they look flawless!

3 Likes

Thank bud, it’s going to be easier than what you’re facing with those outdoor monsters you have. I’m looking forward to trying the outdoor vs indoor Purple Punch flower down the road.

2 Likes

Everything looking real good! Insane that the GTE x CT is still going that long. I had nanners around day 70ish.

Also save me one of those GMO x GS Clones if you get extra. I may have some bugs that will be easier to nuke everything and start over.

1 Like

Plants are looking stupendous, you got a really GR8 grow going on. Looks :eyes: like the finish line :checkered_flag: is not far away. Bet you can’t wait to try it, going to be trimming for a while. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::facepunch::+1::v:

The Double Desiel is gonna be great as well, the smell is awesome.

1 Like

You got it, I’ll be keeping it around for awhile I’m betting. I have Josh D OG cuts and SFV OG cuts coming in the next couple weeks so once they’re big enough I’ll have those two to share as well.
I’m shocked at how long everything is taking to flower. I’m at day 97 from flip and other than Purple Punch I still have white pistils and calyxes swelling. Should be a really nice yielding run though as they’re mostly all 5 footers.

7 Likes

It smells in veg lol. I topped the clone today as it was getting into the T5 light it’s under. I’m going to root the top and run it with the TK, Trinity, Motorbreath 15 and a Blue Dream I have vegging from seed.

7 Likes

You won’t be disappointed I’m sure.

2 Likes

I found it yay!

1 Like