FirstCavApache64 ongoing grow journal and pollen chucks

Everything has been on plain water for 10 days and is fading. It’s been a long 15 weeks from flip but the results are there in the buds. Thanks for following along with this extended flower session and they’re should be some boring veg pics in the next update.

Genius Thai Extreme x Chocolate Trip by Useful Seeds

GMO x Granny Skunk

Bubblegum Bx from Shoreline Genetics

22 Likes

They look fantastic @FirstCavApache64!

Can you get some close ups of those tops?

They look like they will be a dream to trim. Nice job!

3 Likes

I’ll grab some closeups when I chop this weekend for sure. It’s the most sativa leaning strain I’ve ever grown. The bud structure is crazy with long foxtails coming off every bud.

6 Likes

I think foxtails are beautiful. I’ve never had any that weren’t rock hard. I think people feel cheated when they get them, but they don’t bother me at all. Especially if they have color.

4 Likes

The gmo granny skunk trimming will be a breeze. Even if you don’t trim, it doesn’t look bad at all.

And WOW!!! There’s a 2foot long corn dog in there. Looking fantastic!

6 Likes

Out of likes, but it’s cool. I Love this grow! Can’t wait to bum some Chocolate trip.Hee hee

4 Likes

Wonderful job!! Everything looks amazing!!

4 Likes

@FirstCavApache64 incredible looking plants J! Save me 1 golfball size nug of each :laughing: I got some new ones for you to try too :+1:

@imstinky Yea that’s crazy man, I see why you keep it around. I just zoomed in, hardly any leaves. That’s pretty cool.

4 Likes

Sounds like a plan, you grew some really nice plants this run yourself.

4 Likes

Great work bro! Definitely loving the look of everything, and you went the long haul for sure, well done. Now it’s choosing what takes place when the others move in from Veg? And I know you’re stable so I know the choice ahead :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: AND I KNOW THAT FEELING ALL TOO WELL. Keep Killin it :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

the sativa stretch was pretty sick!

did you end up with any seed?

4 Likes

Literally all big ass donkey dongs all around it’s awesome

5 Likes

Not from what I can see but I hit 3 of them with pollen so I’m hoping I’ll find them once I get them dry enough to shuck.

7 Likes

Nice growing Apache.

You took them all 15 weeks! So them
Ladies have been flowering 105 days. Your a mad man lol. I bet the smoke is gonna be awesome.

HG

4 Likes

Looking beautiful nicely done!

1 Like

Thanks, I just finished chop on bubblegum and am starting on GMO X Granny Skunk. The GMO colas are monsters for being grown in 2.5 gallon pots. @imstinky , thanks for this cut!

19 Likes

She looks great! I’m curious how it smokes since you took it weeks longer than I have.

2 Likes

I’ll let you know in a few weeks. I chopped on day 105 from flip and found zero nanners or intersex issues with her. Just a true pleasure to grow. Main cola was 19" and as thick as my wrist.
I have a new drying room that is really doing well at 62° and 57%-60% humidity. My old drying area was always too warm and would hover around 65-70 degrees. This area will be my new mom tent once drying is complete.

4 Likes

That’s some beautiful looking buds mate. Nicely done :fire::grinning::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words.

3 Likes