Firstclassgenetics clones

Hello everybody

There is a guy in Instagram who sell clones, named : firstclassgenetics.

I would like to know if someone bought clones from them.

Are they serious to work with ?
Do they have plants infected with hplvd ?

Thank you

All the best everybody

4 Likes

Is he legit? Yes. Expensive, but legit. Haven’t bought any myself but know people who have.

Viroid? Haven’t seen anyone reporting any issues but it is always possible. It’s the risk you take. You can quarantine new plants to look for symptoms but know that plants can be asymptomatic or not show symptoms for months, potentially.

6 Likes

Exactly as Vern has said above.

I know a few people who have even got then in Canada.

3 Likes

What a super risky business. I’m sure the margins are huge, but to have to put yourself out there on Instagram and stuff is just crazy.

But hey good for them I guess, it is nice that these clone onlys are getting out there. I hope whoever buys them is sharing them freely.

3 Likes

I don’t have IG, but if they are legit and clean, I’d be interested in looking at their list.

4 Likes

I can email ot to you if you want it… its ridiculously expensive… I as well know people that have gotten from there … got the list and was like… ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… :smile::rofl::joy::laughing: . 🙅🏻nope. That’s just me… ill hunt my own… 1k for a rooted runtz cut… no bs

6 Likes

Wow… yea too much for me but interesting, maybe if I absolutely can’t find one of something lol.

2 Likes

clone only 's are also available many times as fem seed S1’s

1 Like

Thank you very much

Yes they are fucking expensive but they are the only I know who send clones out of USA

All the others said me no

Thank you and all the best

Hello

Yes they send everywhere and they are the only I know

If they are legit it’s a good thing

Thank you

1 Like

Good luck. Shipping clones domestically can be problematic, 3x harder internationally. But they do get through. Might take more than one attempt though.

3 Likes

sending clones thru customs wow, most overseas seedbanks(that i have used) wont even ship the breeders pack of seeds if you use there insurance…

2 Likes

Yes but S1 aren’t the same, can find ones that are close ore even better, but not the same.

2 Likes

The problem is more the risks people take sending from USA

I think they have to put their name. That’s why people don’t want to take the risk to send clones from USA to Europe

Thanks for your help Vernal

All the best everybody

1 Like

true dat extra chars so i can post

2 Likes

Lol gotta love the 20 characters :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Though with S1, there can be phenos that are so close you prob couldn’t tell the difference until you smell or smoked it side by side, so good enough. Though I’ve actually heard more consistent results for the flavor being passed in crosses than with selfing… but crosses are more common than S1 so could just be a numbers and phenotype selection. All comes down to a genetic roll of the dice and how stable the line is.

Either way, I’m getting some clones and cuttings on Friday from clonify.co they are in my state and do local pickup, but I believe they will ship in the US

1 Like

Well, you have to give a name. Doesn’t have to be a real name, and they don’t check identification. Just a customs form. It’s just an extra hassle and expense.

1 Like

Thank you

So if I send a cousin buy clones in a nursery, he don’t have to show his identification at the post office, to send me cuts from USA to Europe ?

Nope. You have to fill out a little sheet with your address, name, contents, value of contents, etc.

Always list it as a gift of no value so it doesn’t arrive with customs taxes due. Just make sure it’s concealed well, insulated well, and won’t appear like contraband on an x-ray. Clothing is a good thing to conceal it in. A sweatshirt or a jacket or something. Write neatly and legibly, and have him pay in cash so his given name on the form doesn’t mismatch his credit card lol.

No identification needed from USA.

5 Likes

Big thank you for your help

2 Likes