Fishdudes outdoor to indoor grow, aka a whole host of bad decisions

Sprinkle some cat hairs on them to enhance the flavor

3 Likes

I imagine you are referencing the grow I did before getting a ventilation fan. The one where I had to open up the tent during the day, and the cat walked through daily. Man, he really got his hair on every single bud.

3 Likes

I did the “zoom and scan” on the pics you sent me and…no cat hairs. So I’m guessing the vent fan has helped in that aspect? You better save me a bowl of that PL!!

3 Likes

That is just a bit over 2 years, correct?

I should have an ounce left in the cellar;)

2 Likes

@McMuffin

Happy now?

4 Likes

You should cure it in a jar full of cat hair

1 Like

:laughing: LOL

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I will. And when you are able to partake, it will be waiting for you

1 Like

Finally spent some time with the girls, and it has been too long since I have paid them attention it seems.
All 3 had PM to varying extent. I got to spend some quality time with snips and a spray bottle of H2o2.
My fans weren’t arranged very well, and the sprawling untrained plants were creating quite the jumble. Live and learn.

Sweet Cheese, mostly untouched by the PM. She looks a lot more under control being tied up.

5 Likes

The blueberry had some more extensive PM. This one is much less stinky than the other 2.

4 Likes

The Mazari x skunk was a lot worse.
It seems I am experimenting with defoliation:(

6 Likes

The Panama lime is all trimmed up and jarred after a 10 day dry.
And so ends the saga of the poor plant I stunted way back in April. After all the trimming and fluff removal, the haul was 2oz. Less than I hoped for and expected, but that only includes the good stuff, so it is all good.

Tastes like tropical fruit, with a lime and fruit bouquet. A small dose leaves the head pretty clear with improved attitude and energy. Seems to work well with my anxiety and depression.

Visually, it’s a bit loose, but it has a nice mint green color.

I like it quite a bit so far.

10 Likes

To summarize, the Mazar x skunk and blueberry got some bad pm, the sweet cheese just a hint. They had a couple sessions of removing afflicted fan leaves and H2o2 showers. Some spot H2o2 spraying and everything made it to harvest. The buds got a bath in diluted H2o2 and a water rinse, and remained pm free.

I ended up pulling 5oz from the three plants. Not terrible, and the best quality buds I have grown. The top buds of all the plants are particularly nice.

I’m happy. I started plants outdoors, brought them inside and subjected them to thrips, caterpillars and pm. They were fed nothing but miracle grow, and still ended up being some pretty killer weed.

When I have smoked enough to give proper smoke reports, I will wrap this up and post some bud pics.

On to the next grow. I just dropped 6 Lebanese and 1 Nepali Jam, both from Ace. I also dropped 5 Sour Boggle by BOG. Trying out super soil in my new tent:)

8 Likes

I promised smoke reports, so here we go!

Panama Lime Superauto from flash seeds:
Smells and tastes like tropical fruit. Rather muddy and uninteresting though. I really thought it would improve with the cure.
I have had a couple really pleasant anti anxiety highs, but typically it just makes my head fuzzy.
I don’t really like it. I think I will run a test of storage conditions with the rest.

Blueberry by Seedsman:
I have grown blueberry three times now, thinking that I would enjoy the strain if I did a better job with the grow. I’m realizing I just don’t care for Blueberry.
I am withholding judgment, and turning into hash at some point.

Mamma Mia by Seedsman:
Now we are talking! This is a Mazari x skunk strain.
The smoke has earth and incense notes, with some general skunk funk and a sour finish.
High is upbeat and happy, with a narcotic ending.
I quite like this one.

Sweet Cheese by Sweet Seeds:
I thought I might not like this one at harvest, it tasted so weird. After a couple weeks in the jar though I am loving it:)
I have never had exodus, so I don’t know how this weed compares to real flavor. However, it has it’s own brand of funk. Just lovely.
High is upbeat and happy, but moderation is necessary.
I have more seeds of this, and will be growing it regularly until they run out.

4 Likes

Hey fishdude, you have a couple of great Seedsman plants. I grew a Seedsman Mamma Mia freebie outside in a cloth pot last year and she became one of my favorites. A very curious looking shrub - short, fat, and with crazy beautiful pink pistils. Would be good for an innocuous grow. My piggy puffer pals all clamored for that high once it cured out in December. We dug in again recently and it hit all of us like a freight train, hence the name, lol. I also grew a couple of Seedsman Blueberrys. They grew big & tall so I second putting them in their own pots if possible. They also took to curing and the blueberry aroma & taste are now unmistakeable, as is the inevitable monster dry mouth. :yum: Good luck with your grow!

1 Like