Fisher price my first grow ⛺ tent

HAhahaha, I gave up telling him the seeds i buy a long, LONG time ago.

But he’s supportive, he loves to smoke, fogl.

3 Likes

I will have clones for just the cost of shipping to any n all who helped me out on this thread. Or who may need help for whatever reason. Let’s overgrow the :earth_americas: world!

3 Likes

I haven’t even bought many just germinated a bunch. She is pretty supportive, but she doesn’t smoke much. I’m hoping to find a Durban that she likes. She wants to stay clear headed. We will see.

Cannacrabber–that is mighty kind of you my friend.

3 Likes

Black friday next week and cyber monday i am waiting till then to gobble up tent and light deals…this itch is uncontrolable now :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Durban x Cindy x biohazard is a very terpy gassy strain… some of the best diamonds I’ve ever had. I know most that is archive gear. They have it at the local dispo.

2 Likes

I have a few triple Durban seeds I popped as well as some Durban x kullu. Check it out.

If I do not find what I’m looking for, I will for sure holler at you. I’m trying to find something for my wife.

Binder clips your a freaking genius! I had to re read it to figure it out but ill be all wall mart buying binder clips!!!

2 Likes

Honestly I can’t remember if I read it some where or if I just figured it would be easier than drilling a bunch of holes.

6 Likes

I have suggested binder clips as an alternative to drilling holes in pots :wink:lots of great techniques out there to manage out of control plants…Just saw a new scrog kit frame on wheels that you can spin 360degrees to work on the plant.be easy enough to build one

2 Likes

I am using the idea now. Makes it a lot easier too. Appreciate you sharing it.

2 Likes

Ok, must of been one of the nights with mendos, maybe Jameson’s too… but I didn’t think I came up with that on my own lol.
I think is saw that kit too, I was just going to stick pvc pipe with elbows to expand out a bit and help bring it up. Of course know me, I’ll have to get a pipe cutter for the precision cuts to make everything even for my ocd.

5 Likes

6 Likes

the fever :face_with_thermometer: is real its a itch i can’t SCRATCH!!!

2 Likes

I tied down a bunch of plants that were built too bushy and needed to open up. I lost all my worms while dealing with my fungus gnats but they are under control! New light up in the old 4x4 ! You guessed it hlg600rs gor a silly little tent! Well it did right by me so far so why not get another. I can always ceiling mount later the 2 red spec and make a big ass flower room . Then get the blue spec! But I got lots of good stuff for the flower cycle. Can’t wait to show everyone my new soil for my next round!!!

3 Likes

time to flip i think!

2 Likes

I am interested to see your next soil as well. Will it have the lobster compost in it also?

Its pretty cool, we are both getting fired up!

3 Likes

I am worried that the crab shells may have caused the fungus gnats. But with a weekly Ipm, preventative maintenance, and the mosquito bits i think I will still use them . You learn so much on your first grow i swear.

2 Likes

I’m not sure. I have used crab meal in all my soil, and many others do as well. Surely something else caused them. I think some people just have issues with those. It may be the area in which you live, had a bunch of them already. Keep the treatment up and you should be fine. I just like to use whatever is cheap or free and locally available. That is one reason I use rabbit pellets in my soil. That and they are really good for the soil :wink:

You do learn alot from your first grow. My first grow led me to the first OG. Be safe buddy.

1 Like

I’ve had issues with my venture back into growing ther I never had to deal with in the 5 years I grew before! In the past, spider mites were definitely a problem, but I never even heard of thrips until this summer, then reading that powdery mildew is a thing with marijuana now. Also, in the past, I never had the fungus gnat problem that I’ve been dealing with since summer.

3 Likes

During my first gorilla grow, I had to deal with keeping deer out of my plants. I had a few grasshoppers visit, but no other pests. It was a bit tougher this year for sure.

3 Likes