Fisher price my first grow ⛺ tent

I’d say any time by the looks of it, with stretching they’ll be crowding your light in no time

**Keep in mind I’m a new grower too so…

Yeah they were all bunched in my 4x4 agro max tent wasn’t very tall . Now with all that elbow room all ’ 16" plants will be stretching for the :star2: stars!!!

1 Like

If your not using a scrog screen, flip them when they are 1/3-1/2 the final height you want them to be. Some strains stretch 2-3x in height by the time they finish.

4 Likes

I cleaned up my area with peroxide and water. Got my old tent ready to be a veg tent. Can’t wait to get the blue :blue_heart: spec from hlg!!

2 Likes

I was thinking about using a scrog screen :thinking:. I may just order some today. Any special nutrients or like molasses i should start using

1 Like

I give mine a sst around the time I flip. Last time I used popcorn, this time I used barley.

After that I give them a couple doses of ffj. It’s just fermented fruit juice. I think I use about a teaspoon per gallon of water. It’s supposed to help bring the terps out.

1 Like

I made one from a pvc pipe frame and put the trellis screening over it nice and tight with zipties and pvc legs to manage the height i want it at

2 Likes

I have the itch

5 Likes

Dear Santa…I’ve been Really REALLY good this year!

HAhaha, right there with ya man!

:santa: :gift: :christmas_tree:

My husband doesn’t know it yet, well, lol, yes he does. I’m buying one here in the next couple months.

5 Likes

My 2x4 should be here tomorrow along with 2 5x5s. We got 2 California lightworks 1100’s yesterday also. We all have the itch!!!

Nice to have another female here. I hope your husband gets as excited about you popping seeds as my wife does (heavy sarcasm). Thank God she is tolerant. :wink:

3 Likes

They have awesome financing with zero interest. First time I put down 329 00 now 44 days later its payed off n I only had to put down 225

2 Likes

HAhahaha, I gave up telling him the seeds i buy a long, LONG time ago.

But he’s supportive, he loves to smoke, fogl.

3 Likes

I will have clones for just the cost of shipping to any n all who helped me out on this thread. Or who may need help for whatever reason. Let’s overgrow the :earth_americas: world!

3 Likes

I haven’t even bought many just germinated a bunch. She is pretty supportive, but she doesn’t smoke much. I’m hoping to find a Durban that she likes. She wants to stay clear headed. We will see.

Cannacrabber–that is mighty kind of you my friend.

3 Likes

Black friday next week and cyber monday i am waiting till then to gobble up tent and light deals…this itch is uncontrolable now :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Durban x Cindy x biohazard is a very terpy gassy strain… some of the best diamonds I’ve ever had. I know most that is archive gear. They have it at the local dispo.

2 Likes

I have a few triple Durban seeds I popped as well as some Durban x kullu. Check it out.

If I do not find what I’m looking for, I will for sure holler at you. I’m trying to find something for my wife.

Binder clips your a freaking genius! I had to re read it to figure it out but ill be all wall mart buying binder clips!!!

2 Likes

Honestly I can’t remember if I read it some where or if I just figured it would be easier than drilling a bunch of holes.

6 Likes

I have suggested binder clips as an alternative to drilling holes in pots :wink:lots of great techniques out there to manage out of control plants…Just saw a new scrog kit frame on wheels that you can spin 360degrees to work on the plant.be easy enough to build one

2 Likes