Fitzera Does things

Here we have the Congo Creek Haze 1 and 2 at 13 weeks. Obviously different growth, size and structure but both of them are continually putting on more weight and resin.

#1 keeps pumping out new flower growth and its drooping lower and lower. Luckily no branches are breaking…yet. Thrichs are all clear still.

#2 is getting denser but without the some foxtail/new flower growth of #1.

Both smell strongly of citrus, leather, sandalwood and a sweetness reminiscent of cured tobacco. Very interesting and pleasant. I’m super excited to try these after a good cure. They’ve really ignited my desire to grow and work with more nld strains.

I’ve got alot of new stuff coming in the mail in the next few weeks. Some gifts from Australia care of Wally Duck consisting of Nevilles Haze x C5 Mango Haze, Z99 x Mango Haze and Z99 x Chem x sssdh.
Then from Exotic Alchemy I have Chocolate Thai, Hawaiian Sativa, Lambsbread x Malawi, Nevilles Haze f3 and Mango Biche on the way!

As for the Unknown Destroyer. She’s ticking every box except for one very important one so far. She has my favorite colours in the right combination, heavy resin coverage, flower growth and leans to the quicker side. But she seems to be one noted in the terp department. All the fresh Blueberry smells I was getting early on are gone. She smells more like Cannalope Haze at this point. Interested to see what the 2nd test turns out like, if it does well I think a monocrop is in order to get a better picture of what I’m working with and make some selections.
I was expecting a nld type and got something completely unexpected lol. Could be a useful building block for future work though!

13 Likes