Flowering Kush, how bad did i screw it up?

Still haven’t tried this Kush in a pipe. I don’t think I can do it. It smells too weird. Still looks the same. The rest are about cured and smelling good. Can’t believe what that bonsai produced.

Harvest report
Kush - 70g (2.5oz)
Tut - 108g (3.85oz)
Ancestral Skunk Bonsai - 62g (2.2oz)

2 Likes

TL/DR, but, they looked perfect except for too much nitrogen in the later part of flowering. It was trying to go back to re-veg, like you may have missed the perfect timing for harvest. Too much nitrogen will keep it growing past where you wanted it and make you think it hasn’t finished. Fading leaves are normal in flowering.

I’ll have to look at the outcome to see how things unfolded, but the first pics showed me all I needed to know. Next time, follow strict feeding regimens, and keep an eye on the trichomes late into flowering. Once the majority have turned mostly cloudy from clear, it’s time to start thinking of harvest. I like mostly cloudy with a few amber. Some wait for majority goes amber but that’s too late IMO.

Looks like you did really well up to flowering and they were looking healthy. Just fine tune next time for better results. peace

1 Like

Botrytis/bud rot will look like a portion of the bud turned to a sort of grey dust. That bud in the pic doesn’t look like it.