Flowerstage! Dosidos and ChemDawg

Week 3or 4 of :blossom: Flower :sunglasses:.

22 Likes

Looking great but why so many lights? Wouldn’t it be in your best interest to just get 1-2 lights at a higher wattage instead of all of those? Just curious no hate brother because it clearly works

3 Likes

Appreciate bro!!! Those red lights are only 35watt. So I wanted to make sure I covered all the areas where the budsites are. Plus I did the math, and I wanted to get close to 600 watts for that growing space which is a 4x4x8. The light in the middle is only 200watt. Also in the past, the buds really dense up with those red lights, seem to really like it, so the more the merry I suppose :laughing:.

5 Likes

Beautiful canopy, great training style. I just grew a Chem hybrid, am interested to see how yours comes out.

2 Likes

Thank you sir, appreciate that. I will definitely keep pictures posted so you can see. :sunglasses: I’m going to let them go as long as they need…

1 Like

Damn look at all those shoots. How many times did you top and train? Looks killer Props. Both kickass strains. :100: :fire:

2 Likes

Appreciate that !!! Much love bro!!! I actually topped them super early , then chem dawg around 3 node and Dosidos around 4 node. Then I topped them again in veg like 3 times which made it have so many more shoots. But next time I will top later on, let it get alot more taller :fire:. Think I counted over 60 tops for the dosidos and like 45+ for the chem dawg.

5 Likes

The girls are getting frosty!! Been having the Temps around 69-70, and humidity 45-48. Thinking its working.

15 Likes

Nice colours @OgStizzle1981 !

What controller is that in your top image? Also what far red are you using?

:hugs:

4 Likes

Looking good man! I love me some Dosiso! :heart_eyes: just chopped a ICC x Dosi that was an absolute face melter!

2 Likes

The controller is from visio sun. It goes with the 4x4x8 setup i purchased. And the red lights I got off Amazon. They work so good, I turn them on with my main 200watt visio led lights. Then around 9 pm I turn the main light off and just let the red ones rock out. Try to mimic late fall colors… seems to help the tricome development . The red lights are 45 watts but only use 12 watts each… They are great!!!

1 Like

Thats whats up bro!!! You got me all excited over here haha…I only smoked dosidos from the dispensary, never home grown…And for some reason I think home grown weed hits harder than anything :eyes:.

2 Likes

Dosiso should not disappoint you man. Home grown is way better for the same reason moms cooking is better, it’s made with love!

1 Like

I love anything Dosi. Such an all around beautiful strain. :100: :fire:

2 Likes

You are 100000000000% correct my friend. I was just saying in a video that for some reason homegrown hits harder than anything I have got from the dispensary. Its crazy. And I be getting some good stuff always in the 30-36 range. But still, homegrown just seems so much better.

2 Likes

YES!!! my go to at the dispensary, usually testing around 28-32%. But I’m thinking my home grown is going to hit alot better. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Insane props. :fire:

3 Likes

Thanks bro :fire: :sunglasses:!!! Appreciate

2 Likes

Awesome thread and excellent grow @OgStizzle1981.
I’m strapped in for the ride!