Floyds tent village

use something to stop the soil spilling and put them on their sides! :rofl:

FUCKING BRILLIANT PLANTS @Floyd !!!

6 Likes

Huge plants… reminds me of the saying " should of brought a bigger boat"…well in this case “should of built a bigger grow room” lmfao…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Nicely done my brother. They do look very happy

Your a good plant daddy :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Been there. Done that. Just ask anyone whom read my first grow journal on here. LOL

4 Likes

I am actually considering this for my monster…
Would it work?
I’m curious :grin:

1 Like

I think yes. If you are able to keep the root mass’s medium stable the plants would just redirect themselves up towards the light.

Check out @bassman5420 's thread where they nailed the technique without turning the pot:

3 Likes

I would need an 8’ x 8’ tent to bend these over at this point. Not to mention how thick the stalks are. Lol

2 Likes

…that’s what she said?

2 Likes

That’s what she said.

4 Likes

I wana know who “she” is. She’s been quoted for decades and no one seems to have seen her. She sounds fun!

4 Likes

This Bazooka boss is about 3.5 weeks old. I think I know what sex it is. Lol

Thats fast!

18 Likes

Showing male parts at 3.5 weeks! That’s ballsy.

8 Likes

So I have extra Orange goji clones. Bazooka boss boy gets some girl friends.

We shall see what happens. Might add GG4 and a Sour bubble clones as well.

23 Likes

Im still just watching from the corner of the room. Looking good, bud.

I thought that Bazooka boss was crazy, but now i can see its nutz.

3 Likes

I was wandering through town and thought I smelled some weed. Followed the smell and stumbled upon this tent village. I have decided to chill for a bit, and watch the grow. Everything is looking great, @Floyd, way to fill that tent with ICC! :heart_eyes::v:

6 Likes

Soil tent. GG4, SB and Orange goji. 17 days 12/12

26 Likes

Where did you pick up that octopot system @Floyd? In a 4x4 you would fit 4 comfortably?

3 Likes

I ordered them from Octopot.com in the US. They arnt cheap but I got them on sale. Which helped make up the cost of shipping. Nobody carries them in Canada.
They have them with 3 gal rez and 6 gal rez. Mine are 6 gal and 4 fit nicely in a 4 x 4 tent. From bottom to top they are 21" high.

8 Likes

Great. Thanks for the info

2 Likes

Some folk are making DIY versions.

7 Likes