Floyds tent village

Floyd it’s really horrible that you’re stuck with all of that disgusting horrible looking hash , I don’t know how you could stand yourself having such horrible looking things in your possession personally I think they should wrapped up and put a side For such a time when I could come up there! I will be more than happy to provide them with a proper Viking funeral one small fire at a time :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thinking::fire::fire::open_mouth::fire:

Just joking damn that’s nice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18 Likes

lol. Thanks buddy.

5 Likes

ooo it’s got the shine of a freshly rolled nugget! You’re just cranking off the hash balls! Lets see… roughly 14 grams per ball… 10 balls later… :wink: Just speculation but what do you think you’d get if you cranked your entire crop into hash?

4 Likes

No idea. I got to keep some jarred buds. Lol
The buds I have now will stay jarred and I’m 6 weeks from another harvest. So no more hash making for me for a while. :smiley:

4 Likes

Yeah… …I think 14 gm a day probably explains that ‘eye thing’..
:vulcan_salute: :smile:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Flower tent #1 about 3 weeks since flip. In coco

Flower tent # 2 Budhhas Cane haven’t hit the rez yet

Veg tent. Budhhas Cane in soil

GG4 waiting to be pollinated

27 Likes

The Budhhas Cane roots have hit the rez. Now they really take off. They are already about twice the size of the one in soil.

26 Likes

Got to love hydroponics lol

4 Likes

Very nice texture on those leaves.

4 Likes

Flower tent #2 Budhhas Cane. Going to flip soon. Bushy plants. Very stinky in veg.

Fat leaves.

23 Likes

Beautiful plants Floyd!!! You rock :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Pollinated GG#4 S1. Pollinated by TG GG#4 RIL

Budhhas Cane clones

JOTIs Dutch Treat seedlings

23 Likes

@Floyd Hey friend, is it possible to take clones from a plant late in flowering? Just asking cause your/my GB x Tomahawk has left no heirs!!! Would you believe I actually have all the stuff to put the cloner up… and haven’t done it yet? Was thinking of taking the opportunity and try… Thanks!!! :hugs:

Do you use a timer with the cloner? If yes, how do you set it, please? Thanks again…

3 Likes

Ive taken cuts as late as 3 weeks after flip. They root slower and grow funny till they revert back to veg.
My timer for the cloner light is set for 18/6

5 Likes

Thanks, mine is probably a bit late, 10th week… I’ll try to reveg as well, but tried unsuccessfully before. Got a little more experienced, must say… See you brother

You mean the lights, I was thinking of the pump, the air motor, whether it could alternate between on and off every half hour, so to speak…

2 Likes

Flower tent #1. In coco

Orange Grove

WM x MS

27 Likes

Air pump is always making bubbles

5 Likes

Ive revegged a couple times, no problem. It just took time.

4 Likes

Transplanting some Budhhas Cane cuttings. These are some of the stinkyest cuts I’ve had in a long time. Not a bad smell, but strong.

24 Likes

It looks like that tube is farting roots… :rofl:

6 Likes