Floyds tent village

Haha! Yessir! I have 3 BC goin. They are young and stinky! Have you finished any yet. Sorry just found this thread. I like to start atthe beginings and read whole threads and get intimidated seeing 1000s of posts… slow reader! Lol. Have to take cuttings off a few girls this weekend!

6 Likes

Nerf dart actually. Lol

7 Likes

Nope, first time with this one.

3 Likes

Alright! Im gonna pull up a seat over here on the side and take notes!

3 Likes

Ha!!! That is funny.

2 Likes

Hey @Abbbian I just realized that I still have a few GB x Tomahawk seeds left. If you need a few let me know.

3 Likes

Hey @Floyd, thanks a lot for offering, though you don’t have to worry, I’d only used two beans at the time, still have some left, and one was, is the female I’m about to say goodbye to, in case I’m unable to reveg her. Appreciate the offer. See you…

4 Likes

Veg tent is getting crowded. Dutch Treat and Gelato seedlings. GG4, Orange Grove and Budhhas Cane clones. With more clones in the cloner. Should have a flower tent freed up in 2-3 weeks I hope.

20 Likes

Looking very nice! Always like seeing a full tent! :green_heart::v:

7 Likes

Its that time of the year when I make some extra clones for friends to grow outdoors.
:grin:

6 Likes

Hey @Floyd sorry I’m late to the party. I got here earlier, but was raiding your fridge. Definitely following along.

6 Likes

Great garden @Floyd those hash ball pictures made my mouth water :joy: for sure grabbing a chair and a bag of popcorn for the show much love

4 Likes

I too love a good temple ball!

6 Likes

GG4 pollinated

Flower tent 1 coco. WS x MS and OG. 47 days 12/12

Flower tent 2 Octopots. Buddhas cane. 10 days 12/12

32 Likes

I’m liking those leaves. Bananimal and the wifes testers are making giant leaves

3 Likes

Not as big as your plants leaves but good sized. Pretty bushy plants too.

4 Likes

Crowded veg tent

Pregnant GG4

Flower tent #1 56 days 12/12 WM x MS and OG

Orange Grove

WM x MS, small buds but hard and frosty.

Flower tent #2. Buddhas Cane in Octopots, 1 in soil. 19 days 12/12

35 Likes

Very nice.
Veg tent is packed lol

4 Likes

Brother in law is coming by on the weekend to pick up a few clones. That will help. I have more in and around my cloner though. Lol.

11 Likes

Cool Man looks like hours a fun man. Peace. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes