Floyds tent village

That Buddha’s cane look like she’s gonna be a yielder!
I’ll be eyeballing those Durban sunrise too, excited to see how they pan out.

2 Likes

I bought some of those Buddha’s Cane. Now I for sure wanna pop 'em.

7 Likes

Tent 1, Gelato and Dutch treat in soil. The 2 front left haven’t showed sex yet. The plant front right is a Pregnant GG#4 S1 x GG#4 RIL, seeds still ripening. Except for the GG#4 they were flipped a couple days ago and treated with the Bud buster pro I won in the OG raffle.

30 Likes

chefs-kiss

8 Likes

Ohhhhh BABY! People are seeing what our Buddhas Cane can do, with all you amazing OGers making us look good. I hope this sale uses up all our packs and the world is covered in Buddhas Cane Terps! lol

8 Likes

:rofl:

:fist:

3 Likes

Classic!!! Nice! hahaha

Getting a lot of purple in the leaves on 4 of the 5.
Enjoy your vacation. :grinning: :canada:

8 Likes

Thank you very much @Floyd
Cant wait to see the progress when i return.

5 Likes

Some Buddhas cane buds 42 days 12/12

41 Likes

Everything just looks so delicious as always man.
Great work as always Floyd.

2 Likes

Nice shots! You’re getting some great color coming out!

3 Likes

My goodness! Those are impeccable!

3 Likes

They are coming along. When you going to plant yours?

1 Like

I’m in the middle of a run of Island Sweet Skunk right now with a side order of White Cherry Truffle and a C99, a Skywalker OG a BOG Sour Strawberry and a couple autos. Then I’m gonna take a month or two away from the grow areas to relax with my wife and not hafta fight with the oppressive Oklahoma heat. The the Budda’s Cane is front and center. Those are beautiful plants. Can’t wait for the smoke report.

13 Likes

Flower tent #1, 2 Dutch treat and 4 Gelato in soil.12 days since flip. 2 BBP treatments so far.

Flower tent #2 , 4 Buddhas cane in octopots, 1 in soil. 48 days since flip.
Group shot.

My favourite of the 5 :arrow_down:

This girl is maturing faster and shes chunky

35 Likes

And some more clones growing roots

28 Likes

Hash making day. First bag of buds and trim. 3 more to go.

31 Likes

Still have 1 more bag of buds/trim left to do. This is what I got so far. I’m a bit disappointed, I was expecting more.
I was looking at the left overs before I put it in my composter and it seems like the trichome heads were breaking off but not the stalks. At least with some of it. :thinking:

33 Likes

Is that why some folks put the bud in the freezer for a bit first?

5 Likes