Floyds tent village

It’s always painful when a plant fails the hash test! Yarr, plants that seemed so good, you gotta fire in the trash. Many are picked, few are chosen.

8 Likes

I was always freeze it before use. :cold_face:

7 Likes

splendid looking plants I really dig that color green props :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, I know. I was stoned and making a feeble attempt at a joke. lol
Man, I read some of the stuff I posted when high and think “how did you come up with that?”
:laughing:

11 Likes

Those are some big praying colas you got back there :+1:

5 Likes

Hey bro,
I had the C99 x GG that you gifted me last year on my list but now I have the OG x GG4 RIL so I am going to run them instead. I have straight Orange Grove on the list as well so it would be cool, I think, to see them grown out next to one another.
:+1:

6 Likes

This is so relatable! I read some of my end of the night posts, and I’m like: “yup, that’s the bong talking.”

9 Likes

Dont think you could go wrong either way. Your bound to find something good. :smiley:

10 Likes

Seed shucking today. GG#4 S1 x GG#4 RIL

40 Likes

Awesome! Pure :fire:!!!
@Floyd Congrats!

2 Likes

I don’t bother. But I do wait a few minutes after I’ve added the ice to being it down to cold :+1:

Plus I don’t have room in the freezer :joy:

3 Likes

Awesome, brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

YAAAASSSSSS!!! :hugs:

3 Likes

GG#4 S(tikky)1

Nice haul there! Lloks tasty!

1 Like

Some coming your way soon. :grin:

5 Likes

:open_mouth:
:hugs:
:heart:

4 Likes

Tent #1, two Dutch Treat back middle and right. And four Gelato different phenos. 21 days since flip.
All treated with BBP.

Tent #2, Buddhas Cane 56 days since flip. Beautiful colors and chunky sweet smelling buds.

37 Likes

Very pretty plants!!!

3 Likes

Looks like Autumn in there!! Awesome @Floyd!!!

4 Likes

Yeah I know eh. And smells so good. :yum:

5 Likes