2 Likes

Also me :wink:

1 Like

Looking absolutely fantastic Floyd!! :+1:
Perfect… right down to the tips…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thanks Gpaw going to take them down this week Or do a partial chop and let the lower stuff go a bit. Undecided at this point. :thinking:

7 Likes

Two stage harvesting works.

It’s great with a new plant you don’t know, you take some a little early and some later. That helps nail down the details of how you like it.

Cheers
G

11 Likes

What a beast she turned out to be .

2 Likes

Hell yeah that’s a monster! I love when you do the things you’re told you can’t do and the results are so staggeringly good no one can argue :laughing:

Do you feel like the training slowed down the aging of the auto and gave it more time to grow? When I trained it heavy that’s what it seemed like. It was like it put a time out on aging while the plant adapted but then just hit the ground running once it adapted to the changes.

Tangerine Dream auto

26 Likes

Beautiful work bro

1 Like

Thanks Brosef!

1 Like

Have you ever heard Tangerine Dream, the band? It’s like computer generated prog. They do work on movies. But they are good for getting really blazed and throw on some headphones.

3 Likes

Shes looking up tangerine dream lol. Very nice work on that plant. I do think it slowed it down. She topped twice then let it go.

1 Like

I have not but despite my dislike of computer generated or prog music I will check it out since you’re recommending them. Then again you did say you play “lets hear it for the boy” by Deniece Williams on a constant loop in your growroom…

It was from Grower’s Choice if she wants the same ones.

3 Likes

9 and 17 grams. :yum:

42 Likes

Dude, even my wife went “uUUUuuu”! :slight_smile:
Those are nice.
Edit, I just read that… no jokes plz.

10 Likes

Ill leave that for others. Lol

8 Likes

My eyes went from squinty to big real fast! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Zoom in on them. That looks awe!

4 Likes

May I say, “Yo got balls!!” !?
Awesome!!! :laughing: :sunglasses: :flushed:

5 Likes

@Floyd, aren’t you worried about smoking those hash balls after spraying that shellac all over them? :crazy_face:

10 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy Believe his real intention is to play marbles with them!! :hushed:

5 Likes