Floyds tent village

Really! That lighter one on the left really has some interesting patterns going on.
That or I’ve had too many bong rips already.

8 Likes

This is the one Buddhas cane I grew in soil. So its a lot smaller than the four in the octopots.
Still a nice plant I think. Pulled the fans off. Im going to hang it as is.

47 Likes

Nice Growin Floyd! They all look fantastic!

4 Likes

Man that’s a bad ass plant!!!

3 Likes

It’s colour’s are very intense under all the Trichomes, up close. :nerd_face: Super Dark Purple, Orange, Dark Green, Bright Green, Mint Green even…lovely, just lovely. :hugs:
Overwhelmingly so! :relieved:

Very PURTY plant, huge kudos. :relaxed:

Edit: I hope you don’t mind…I’ve been lurking. :grimacing:
Can I please stay and watch? :wink:

5 Likes

Hell ya bud! I usually press everything into rosin, but I am so loaded up on rosin that I was considering making a temple ball or 2. I have a batch of fresh frozen and a batch of a cured mixed bud run. Figured it might be fun and I could just hoard it away for a while heh.

6 Likes

Frickin BEAUTIFUL @Floyd
I have Buddha’s Cane beans. but have to wait a while to pop them. That example is awesome!!!

7 Likes

Great looking @ShitSeeds strain looks like there solid buds ? Gotta get some of mine wet see what I can find.

7 Likes

That’s one of the prettiest buds I’ve ever seen bro.

2 Likes

killer dank dude :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

…blushing over here.

@Floyd is making us look good with some solid work!!!

7 Likes

Looks to me like she’s giving the world the middle finger, California howdy, the Hillary Salute, Brandon’s wave…

31 Likes

Well the word, word, word,
The word is the BIRD,
The Bird, Bird, Bird…the Bird is the word! :joy:

6 Likes

Phallic, looks like an alien d*ck with 8 or 9 balls. Dank as Hell. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Tent # 1, Gelatos and Dutch treat 27 days since flip.

Im liking the looks of this Dutch treat.

31 Likes

Dutch treat

30 Likes

Nice work @Floyd
I’m really liking the Dutch Treat. Beautiful plants brother.

5 Likes

Thanks Mike, @Tappy who grows a lot of JOTI strains said Dutch treat is a good one.

7 Likes

I have a few JOTI strains. God’s Space Needle is one I know of, but I can’t remember the others. Always seem to be to busy with others to pop them. One-a dese days, doe.

4 Likes

Those trichs!!! :eyes:

7 Likes