Floyds tent village

Hope they are more reliable. Lol
Nothing like opening up the tent and finding your once thriving plants all droopy and shriveled up. :scream:

8 Likes

The one good thing is, if it didn’t kill it it should rebound.

2 Likes

It doesn’t look like they will get back to full health. They are at 41 days since flip.
We shall see how thy turn out in a few weeks.

5 Likes

Been there.

4 Likes

Good luck…sucks to grow something good and not get to finish it properly.

3 Likes

lmao ^^^^^

2 Likes

An easy way to water is with a fountain pump in a 5 gallon bucket. Put a 8 port head on it from Home Depot then just run the lines to each plant. With a smart plug you can water while your away. I turn mine on and count to ten and then turn it off. I always test it before leaving and it hasn’t failed yet.

8 Likes

I’ve wanted to do this for the wife. I never know how many she will have growing lol

4 Likes

If you use the tubing for drip sprinklers you can make a manifold and put as many lines as you want. If you need less or more just tape one off or add holes. I did 12 plants while away on vacation and now I’m only flowering 3 on the same system.

6 Likes

Preliminary report from friend I gave a couple uncured Buddhas cane buds to is excellent in all departments. Still waiting for my son to try it. Ill give it a try myself after it cures for a while, but I trust my buddies opinion. He has a very high tolerance and smokes like a chimney.

11 Likes

Good to hear…have one in the backyard…as a matter of fact I came across a photo of it and ended up on OG to buy seeds. So win-win for me!

2 Likes

I saw a pic of it. Looking good! I hope you don’t have low life thieves around you like me. The Buddhas cane gets pretty stinky.

4 Likes

This is my 4 th grow in my yard. No thieves yet. I have some pretty good cover plants, vines running around my fence, good neighbors.

6 Likes

Its the smell that can give them away, but if your neighbours are cool thats great. I got some younger guys near by that cant be trusted. Thats why Ive got autos out there this year. Hoping they will be done by August. They come in the night in late September, early October. Assholes!

9 Likes

I had a buddy years ago, pre-legal, who lived in the country and grew a few on his property. His neighbors kids stole them (he said). The next year he had pepper spray rigged up to his best plant. But nobody took it.

7 Likes

You might be waiting a while he’s still waiting to water your plants :joy:

Sorry if that’s too soon mate :speak_no_evil:

And talking about low life rippers, fuck I hate them. We used to put fishing line with razor blades across the top of the fences and around the top crowns, we grew Christmas trees so the crown was 80% of the yield and they normally would try to just snip the top. Lowest of the low

4 Likes

Im over it. He will be here Sunday for fathers day, if he doesn’t forget. Lol

6 Likes

Forget…

1. Father’s Day?
  2. Watering you?
  3. The concept of Sunday?
5 Likes

Tent #1 Two Dutch Treat in front, Three Gelatos behind them. All in soil. Never completely recovered from the drought they went through. 48 days 12/12

Tent# 2 GG4 in front, Orange Grove in back.
One week since flip. Two BBP treatments.
Love the Octopots.

28 Likes

Regardless of the little hiccup in the one tent, you are still killing it Floyd.

Great work as always man.

5 Likes