Floyds tent village

Floyd has probably forgotten more shit about growing than most folks with ever learn.

14 Likes

I dont know about that, but thanks.

10 Likes

The Durbin Sunrise autos outside

Leaves growing out of leaves

28 Likes

MUTO!!! :heart:

2 Likes

Octopot plants are getting too close to the light so I started doing some bending. GG4 top snapped. SHIT!!! :grimacing:

Plants on day 16 of 12/12. Speed of growth has been crazy. BBP treatments maybe. :thinking:

18 Likes

Ouch that happens to me all the time I’m too big and clumsy

4 Likes

First time I have snapped one so bad I couldn’t save it. I’ve started using silica again. Makes the stems stronger. Im going with that and it was 4:30 am as my excuse. Lol

11 Likes

This Durban sunrise auto from @Hydro921 has the purple trait. Going to be pretty I think.

19 Likes

Great clone candidate stick it in the cloner or a glass of water . Should root and reverse for you it will take a bit but should root.

7 Likes

Ive been cloning this GG4 S1 for over 3 years. So I have clones already. Also have these GG4 S1 x GG4 RIL youngsters I’m looking forward to growing out.

Need to up pot them

27 Likes

Nice!!!
Looks frosty

2 Likes

Bro, I almost bet you could have lined up the fibers as best you could, put some aloe on it, tape it down and it would have healed. I broke one that only had the outside fibers on one side (maybe 1/5th of the stem) left intact and it grew back with a huge knot but it did great afterwards. It wasn’t in flower but it was older growth and it healed. This plant is amazing.

6 Likes

Dutch treat coming down. First the tall pheno.

And the shorter bushier pheno.

And a couple trich shots

35 Likes

Looking good in here brother

3 Likes

Thanks brother. I took these two down a little early at 60 days, but I needed the space. Moved a couple Buddhas Cane in there that were getting to big for the veg tent. Still have the Gelato going in there too. It went 75 days last time. When the Gelatos are done I have a couple Dutch Treat clones that are getting big to replace them. And on it goes, lol.

9 Likes

Gelato is on the list to grow.
I’m working on what to grow next.
So many good ones lol

3 Likes

Ive got a couple ideas for you. Lol :wink:

3 Likes

@Hydro921
Gelato is IMO the best I have grown to date as far as the duration of the high that I get. Mine turned out potent as *%$# and hangs on for a good long time.
You can’t go wrong with that choice.

6 Likes

I have a special gelato.
It gets a little colorful

2 Likes

Sweet treats!!! :metal:

2 Likes