Floyds tent village

:purple_heart:
Yeah, mine had a little color but not much. That would have been very cool. I love those colorful bud pics. I posted that before and some folks said that the greener the bud the higher percentage chance of some real potent smoke (green absorbs light better than color or some such). That may have been true a long time ago but I believe folks have bred potency up in everything through the years. I’ll keep on growing colorful plants. lol

2 Likes

Flower tent #2 GG4 and Orange grove in octopots. 19 days 12/12

31 Likes

Healthy, beauties as usual brother. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Awesome! Is that the O Grove you cloned or from seed? What are the smells like?

6 Likes

Even with the drought those Dutch Treat look nice, probably helped it pack on the trichs too lol.

That weird fan growth on the Durban Sunrise auto is so cool. Love seeing stuff like that. Whenever I see the mini leaves pop out like that from a fan I imagine the plant flipping me off :joy:

Mail lady came by wearing a gorilla suit today :gorilla: :rofl:

Thank you @Floyd Thank you! :pray::grinning:

25 Likes

I have more Durban Sunrise seeds if you want some.
I dont know how I feel about something I made mutating lol

6 Likes

The two green ones have it. The purple one doesn’t. :thinking:

Your very welcome.

4 Likes

Clones from the last one I grew. Im not good at describing smells, but I would say slightly citrusy at this point.

7 Likes

The 3 Durbin Sunrise this morning

29 Likes

I was just smoking some GG4 and have come to the realization that it’s the most consistently strong strain for me to smoke, Orange Grove is still my #1 for edibles. Awesome combo you got in that tent, sleeplessness won’t be an issue for you.

8 Likes

Looking forward seeing how you go with those outdoor girls, if they are half the quality of your indoors you’ll be stoked.

Have you sprayed any insecticidal soap recently mate? I hope that’s what’s on the leaves and not the start of PM :pray:t4:

3 Likes

Nope, not sprayed and no PM on them. Just went out and looked them over.

2 Likes

I crossed the Orange grove with GG4 RIL. Might have a few seeds to spare if your interested.

10 Likes

Totally. I’d be glad to trade for something from my own horse stables if you’d be interested.

2 Likes

Sending a PM

3 Likes

That’s good news mate, after a few seasons here in the tropics I tend to think any white marks is powdery mildew sorry for the false alarm.

This is what I was referring to

9 Likes

No worries. Probably just dust or something. Its not there now.

5 Likes

Hey Floyd. I put one Orange Grove x GG#4 in a solo cup today and I have one Orange Grove still germinating @JustSumTomatoes .
I’m going to try and get back in the saddle with a new grow, and I have been itching to get to the OG for a long time now (April 21 to be specific). When I got the seeds from you, I decided to run them side by side
:+1:

10 Likes

Good to hear. Lets hope you get girls.

5 Likes

Hope you find something good in there!

5 Likes