Floyds tent village

Hay bro your c99 and the gg4 x c99 crosses you made

How fast is fast flowing ?

I remember years ago a c99 I grew went 8 to 8.5 weeks

I trying to put together a quick flowering time run

Paps

4 Likes

Hey bro. I have a question, as well, only mine is about that OG x GG#4 I have going. Is that plant, normally, hungry for Nitrogen? I’ve bumped up the N and still getting some yellowing on the leaves. She’s a brute though. lol
And stinky as I’ve ever grown! Oh MAN she has some funk to her!

5 Likes

That’s about right for the C99 usually. The GG4 I usually chop at 63 - 65 days. The cross of the two I grew out I think was chopped at 63 days.
I would say aim for around 63 days at the most.
Hope that helps.

7 Likes

That’s probably the OG in it. The OG was a big feeder. More so than the GG4.
Stinky is good! Lol

8 Likes

I’m looking over my notes from old grows to fine 5 strains to end about 8. To 8.5 weeks

Chuckys bride
C99
Herijuana
Novacane
Are 4 that come to mind

Any suggestions would be appreciated
Paps

4 Likes

Off the top of my head, and not knowing what you might have. I think Sour Bubble might be a fit.

3 Likes

Hey @MoBilly thanks for the tag last night. :smiley:

2 Likes

Never a problem bro.
:v::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I used to have a 7 week c99 a few years back ran her for a long time . Should of kept her around I guess.

3 Likes

I had a keeper about 20 years ago that I kept for about four years. It was fast too.

5 Likes

O Grove tends to like a bit of nitrogen in veg. I Typically see yellow bottom fan leaves when she’s hungry

4 Likes

Thanks @JustSumTomatoes . I made note to bump up the nitrogen on the next watering. I have some Cha Ching 9-50-10 that I’ll add. I never have fed the “suggested dosage” with the FF trio but she’s been getting the full dose already. lol
Time to bump it up.
I have that straight OG going in the Solo right now. I’ll be ready to put the N to it in veg. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey Paps, just wondering, did you figure out your 8 - 8.5 week line up?

1 Like

I’m thinking San’s dead wabbits said to be very fast a true 8 weeks
San ‘s strawberry raz 8.5
Herijuana
Your c99
Chuckys bride 8 to8.5
At most 9 weeks all

I hope lol

2 Likes

Nice. Curious though why you want a everything to finish at the same time. Im sure you have a plan. Lol

2 Likes

I want to do a long term grow but need a few quick ones to stock up on supplies so I can get through the long stretch

7 Likes

4/4 Ice cream cake fems

5/5 Orange goji

5/5 Sour bubble

:100: success. :grin:

21 Likes

:100: FLOYD!!! :smiley:

MAZEL TOV!!! :heart:

5 Likes

Trim jail will be a giant PITA. Everything finishing at the same time. Good luck!!

5 Likes

Very nice selection of starts @Floyd . I’m just finishing some of the ICC fems from Test and I can attest to the fact that they are beasts inside! Best of luck on this hunt!:grin::v:

5 Likes