Floyds tent village

Bro you know nothing ever goes as planned lol

4 Likes

I have an ICC outside. The buds are very small. I have two clones from her that i want to grow inside and possibly make some female seeds.

3 Likes

Yeah @BigMike55 , it’s a long finisher inside. The flowers took a while to develop but are now the chunkiest cultivars I’m hunting at the moment. I’m rolling into wk 12 and they still look like they could use a couple wks.:v:

2 Likes

Good to know. 14 weeks is longer than I usually want to go. Hope its worth it.

4 Likes

From all accounts it’s very good. Especially when used for extracts. It looks and smells very nice so far.:v:

3 Likes

Jeez! I hope there is enuff time left for that outside plant. She smells so good. I guess, if push comes to shove, she’s in a 7 gallon pot. If it’s getting too cold, I guess I could finish her inside.

3 Likes

2 GG4 S1 in back, 3 GG4 S1 x GG4 RIL in front. These have been kind of neglected but they are getting frosty anyway.

1 of the GG4 S1 x GG4 RIL

33 Likes

Beautiful looking ladies bro

1 Like

Thanks Paps, not my best effort.

1 Like

And the babies. Orange goji, Sour bubble and Ice cream cake

24 Likes

Ice cream cake in the octopots.

24 Likes

Fem seed ?

2 Likes

Yep fem seed.

2 Likes

@Floyd is a Growing Machine!!!
Loving your garden.

Again!!

4 Likes

Put the babies into 1gal. Pots.

The Orange goji all have sharp serrated leaves compared to the Sour bubble

SB

28 Likes

Nicely played, @Floyd

3 Likes

Also, their form are quite different, Og is longer and thinner than SB!!
Damn good looking! All of them! Regardless!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sweat_smile:
@Floyd You surely don’t need a pat on the shoulder!! One can see that!!
:hugs:

4 Likes

The Ice cream cake will take off when the roots hit the rez. Hopefully not to long.

Im thinking about leaving one of them untreated with the BBP for comparison

20 Likes

Nice @Floyd
I have a ICC outside. She’s about 6 1/2 feet tall. This is my first dance with her. The buds on her are really small. They are like a tenth the size of my C99 buds. Very tiny. Is that typical, do you think?

4 Likes

I dont know Mike, I hope not. Someone recently said they were at week 12 and thinking 14 weeks before chop. I think @TestOfOath would be the guy to ask. I remember him posting a pick of finished bud and it looked pretty chunky.
It could be C99 7 - 8 weeks indoors, ICC 14 weeks indoors. :thinking:

5 Likes