Floyds tent village

I’m just looking for a happy medium. The difference between the heaviest feeder and the lightest feeder isn’t huge.

5 Likes

Holy oyster nipples they’re looking awesome!! Those leaves are so fat, now that’s what I imagined my 100% indica Hindu Kush was supposed to look like. Isn’t that the rule of thumb, the fatter the leaves the more indica percentage?

5 Likes

Indica’s are usually shorter and bushier with fatter leaves, Sativas, tall lanky with thinner leaves.
But there are so many hybrids etc. :exploding_head:

5 Likes

How’s this for a fat leaf @Dalorean .

33 Likes

:astonished:
I haven’t ever grown anything close to that wide.

7 Likes

These ICC are beasts. They were flipped on Oct. 3 and I can only raise the light about another foot or so. I may have miscalculated again. Dam Octopots!

12 Likes

What’s the maximum height you can flower a plant under led before the bottom of the plant suffers from lack of light?

Can you grow a 6 ft plant with led lights 5 feet away from the top of the pot and still get decent bottom bud?

3 Likes

Im not sure. But in my case with the octos and tent height I’m limited to about 4’ plants. And with these ICC I’ve been pinching off new shoots on the branches to try and keep bud sites more up top. Also if I didn’t the foliage would be too thick I think.
I think light penetration would depend on the LED light/lights you were using.

7 Likes

Thanks I’ve often wondered that question! As I’ve been know to get some 7/8 footers under hps

5 Likes

With a powerful enough light and good defoliation at the right times I imagine you could get pretty good results.

3 Likes

I get good results with my LEDs. They pull 480w from the wall on max. One for each 4 x 4 space. Coverage is pretty good.

6 Likes

I’ve have some that are over four foot and the lower buds are looking chunky. I haven’t done a lot of defoliation this time either.
I would say I’m happy with my LED Spider Farmers.

10 Likes

Gosh dang those are FAT!!! This is guna be fun to watch!!! ICC might be going on the list, and for sure going to look into octopots, they probably play a significant role as well

3 Likes

here you go @Dalorean

4 Likes

I think this depends on the led some have more penetrating power then others strips I’m assuming would have less penetration over qb boards due to light arrangement and how close you can have them over qb or cob style

3 Likes

ICC still stretching. 12 days of 12/12.

33 Likes

Damn those are some beautiful, bushy plants, light penetration might be an issue thou, I think bigfoot could hide underneath that canopy…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Bushy with really fat leaves. Like I said earlier I’ve been pinching off new shoots on the branches trying to keep the bud sites more up top. I took the top off the tallest plant last night. I’m running out of head space.
They are not really budding much, not like I’m used to seeing anyway.
I’ve been told that they come on late in flower and go 13 weeks.
Long way to go, :smiley:

5 Likes

Repurposed my 2 gal hempy buckets. They are now soil pots.
Transplanted the Orange goji and Sour bubble. Looks like the 4 OG in blue buckets are girls. 4 suspected males are SB. And 2, 1 of each no prediction yet.

I’m hoping the transplant will get em going after they recover.

25 Likes

BB, GDP, Chem 91, TG x Chem all 2 for 2. Looks like 1 of the DH x Chem is going to be a no show.

21 Likes