Floyds tents

A Citrusy gorilla glue backcross? That sounds fire.

Navel Glue. :drooling_face:

7 Likes

I see youve got nl2/nl5 going. Have you grown any NL1 yet & if so, what did you think of it?

1 Like

Not yet actually, but I should put some seeds in a shot glass this week.

I cant say that I’ve grown NL1. I grew an NL from Sensi seeds back in the late 90s, but I cant remember the details.
I ordered directly from Sensi seeds back then. I’m not sure if you can do that now.

8 Likes

Man you’ve been growing a long time, awesome! Ah “going to pop”. I misread that. Cool man, I’ll def watch this, interested to see the NL2 x NL5!

1 Like

Making some hash today. Not my best, but Im going to guess 14 + grams when dry.

20 Likes

Even more on the second plate.

Enough for today. Ill make more tomorrow. Maybe. Lol

24 Likes

not the best color but if it gets you where you need to be and its personal thats all that matters. nice haul too !

3 Likes

Not made from fresh bud. Older pretty dry stuff. The color will lighten up after sitting in the freezer for a while.
I’m pretty sure it will do the job. :wink:

12 Likes

oh we know it will do the job you grow some fire and make some killer hash !!

3 Likes

I can hardly wait for this one Floyd!

That OG x GG4 has been my go to favorite for some time now, the perfect relaxation buzz for afternoon and the best insomnia med I’ve found yet. Kudos to you and @JustSumTomatoes for creating that excellent cross.

I wish you’d grace it with a strain name! “Gorilla Grove?”

-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

5 Likes

The orange grove is my go to insomnia buster, and that’s coming from someone with pretty hard core insomnia. The best I’ve ever found. Glad those properties are carrying through. That’s probably the best looking cross of it I’ve seen so far. I approve of the name.

6 Likes

21 Likes

Flower tent #1, 3 Sour bubble clones and 1 PBB from seed. Look like the roots are reaching the rez now.

Tent #2, 2 TF and 1 Sour bubble in the Octos and an FC in soil. Just flipped these to 12/12

24 Likes

Clean your octo’s man, come on, you have a standard to uphold using them ! :boom:

5 Likes

Didn’t know there was an Octo standard Jet. I can assure you the insides get cleaned before filling though. The salt stains on the lids doesn’t bother me or affect the plants as far as I know. Unless it helps reflect light, yes that’s it. Salt stains reflect light up to the plants, so its beneficial. :sunglasses:

15 Likes

STANDARD: A clean octo is a happy octo!

Done.

2 Likes

Clean or not I love seeing other octo grower. Plants look happy and healthy great job

5 Likes

Thanks, the health of the plants is what’s most important in my opinion. Love the Octos even with my salt stained lids. Lol
The light reflection really helps! :grinning:

9 Likes

You never know haha

2 Likes

I think this GG4 might get pregers. Lol

Thats a lot of pollen.

27 Likes