Fog Dog Auto Fem Giveaway Part 2 *closed*

Alright will do

2 Likes

FogDog auto
Day 31

10 Likes

Smoke report!!?? Iā€™m getting excited over here!

unnamed

3 Likes

Fog dog looks fireā€¦

2 Likes

It will get you baked! I could never quite place the sweet funky smell with hints of fruit until I saw @EugeneDebs420 describe it succinctly.

The scent clicked right away, like sour apple candy. The smell of the plant isnā€™t overwhelming, but it is robust.

This was the first time my clandestine gardening activities ever aroused suspicion from others. No surprise either, she quickly and firmly took over the basement with her sour apple floral aroma before directing the olfactory assault on the rest of the house. Like opening a bag of chips in a quiet movie theater.

The bud smokes plenty smooth and though this may not be a satisfactory answer, tastes as it smells only a bit more mild. I could not even begin to grasp the language elegant enough to describe the smell and taste, but I will definitely burn another trying. Iā€™ll work on it all night if I have to.

Wanting to let the good times roll I decided no make some fog dog butter yesterday and I was amazed at the trichrome laden condition of my blender after giving the buds a quick chop. This was the pile of blender scrapings from seven grams of fog dog dumped onto some parchment paper.

Not a bad pile. I definitely ripped a few greedy bowls out of that pile. The remainder of the pile was dumped into the grinder for safekeeping. Earlier today I gave the grinder a friendly shake and took a peek into the sifting collection chamber only to be once more blown away by the Fog Dog.

Can you guess which is the siftings and which is the plant material? These are the most brilliant trichromes Iā€™ve ever seen. Go ahead, zoom in and lose yourself in their illustrious beauty.

Ā”Ay ay aye, estoy arriba!

Hereā€™s some fog dog butter, from start to finish.

12 Likes

Haha! Love your posts!!
Thank you. I will try and smell the sour apples tomorrow!

1 Like

Here you go brother, I saved it in my phone!
I also have heard that heā€™s a genuinely good guy (from reading on other threads).

5 Likes

I would love to call him and get some beans but I just feel weird calling/texting a person out of the blue I dont know and ask to buy seeds.

1 Like

Ngl I feel a bit weird about it too, but Iā€™ma get over it :sweat_smile: thatā€™s some damn fuckin good weed.

1 Like

It really trips me out that an auto can be so damn dank!

2 Likes

Iā€™m fixing order 50 seeds once the hours reasonable. Think i might need a 5x5 tent too, I plan on keeping them going pretty consistently. Probably run em a little longer next time too and with actual training/canopy management. This time they were basically a side project that took over a veg tent, I look forward to seeing how they do with real work put into them.

7 Likes

Think of it more like youā€™re calling a business. You are. :stuck_out_tongue: Heā€™s out in Cali, probably fully licensed and legal, and deals with wholesalers and dispensary suppliers as well. Heā€™s nice enough to deal with small fish like us too, but itā€™s not his main business, which is probably why heā€™s comfortable with sending out the seeds before you send out the cash rather than after he receives itā€¦

2 Likes

These arenā€™t the best looking of the bunches on here. They did most of their growing on their own. I had to move them to 12/12 tent to make room in the veg. I am happy with them. I know they would look better if I was just running them

:green_heart: :seedling:

15 Likes

Dont discount your efforts Gpas they look great! Nice job! Do they speed up or slow down w 12/12 ?

2 Likes

Looks like i was bumped off the list too.
I was at #20.
I guess itā€™s Karmaā€™s way of telling me I have too many beans already. :rofl:

2 Likes

How many days did you take this bro? Iā€™m mostly cloudy with little amber and about @day 85.

4 Likes

87 days from seed to harvest.

4 Likes

Iā€™m really stooping low

Moved several posts for review (temporary)

3 Likes

My lone FogDog has the prettiest buds and smells of gym socks with a small sweet note. Iā€™m ready to try again. Iā€™m impressed with the grows of others, that Iā€™m seeing. Mine stayed small, at about 12-13 inches, heh. Next time I would concentrate on the rootball more in the first two weeks.

6 Likes