Fog Dog Auto Fem Giveaway Part 2 *closed*

What kinda help you need, growmie?

4 Likes

I apologize for that. I meant I’m going to ask a couple people to help keep things organized, because this type of giveaway can get out of hand with the editing… thanks for bringing that up

7 Likes

Ohhhhhh! Well shoot, sign me up then. I’m more than happy to help out keeping stuff organized and in order, if you’re looking for volunteers.

If you’ve already got some people lined up or in mind for this, no biggie. Just know I’m always available to pitch-in for stuff like that. I’m a homebody and have tons of spare time

7 Likes

If I have extras I’ll come back and do another wiki

8 Likes

Hey guys. Cards are going to be 2 days behind because I have more of the black and blue skunk coming that way everyone gets 2 packs. One pack of black and blue skunk and a pack of fog dog. I never did 2 giveaways like this before and after collecting info I realized a lot of people signed up for both giveaways. I should have done one giveaway with two packs… I’ll know better next time. Thanks!

21 Likes

Cant wait!

6 Likes

Man I love this place. Where else can you go and meet cool ass people who gives out good shit while watching your six…

22 Likes

Thanks for everything @corey

3 Likes

No problem @Brokehoe lol. I love that profile name. Happy to help

3 Likes

All these plants r only about thirty inches tall but r packing some nugs

Fog dog #1 probably my favorite in stature and is frosty as well

#2 seems to be the only one not enjoying the sunshine but damn she’s frosty

#3 is not the most photogenic but is the biggest of them all yet the less frostier of the squad

18 Likes

They look great ! Gonna be a girthy gal!

1 Like

Hell yeah tried to spread her out for some hog legs this am …just have to wait till the other ladies are done …then they can I guess …

Amended soil with happy frog ferts in a 3 gallon pail …

Only ph’d water from day one !

2 Likes

Looks grrrrreat!

3 Likes

@corey hey cuz does this mean I’ll be getting a pack of the Black and Blue Skunk as well as the FOGDog?

1 Like

Keep saying I’m gonna try this method but never do, perhaps trying it with an auto is the way to go, good call and thanks for that idea @Rabeats2093

Just put it up on the white board!

1 Like

You’re welcome ! Well I’m trying it for photos so let’s pray lol gonna top dress them a month in and see what happens …fog dogs seem to like it lol

1 Like

Was the 30 inch tall remark that gave me the idea tbh

1 Like

Fogdog is topshelf. How do I hit up mark from strainly for more beans? The hood is impressed!

7 Likes

I have 3 seeds coming my way. Since I didn’t realize these were an indica Dom strain I can totally send them to you if you want @EugeneDebs420

1 Like

Mine leaned sativa pretty hard at least on traits and high. Grow them, they’re fucking awesome I’ll buy some more. I got his # now.

5 Likes