For Weed or Not For Weed, Everyday Objects With an Ulterior Motive

Although they have many uses, I find that paper clips and the pre-fabricated floss things almost never get used for their actual purpose (don’t talk to my dentist).

Or maybe their actual purpose is to pick out the pipe?

What things have you used for weed that were never meant for cannabis? :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I use a chopstick to pack down the end of my joints.

3 Likes

It’s been too long since I’ve rolled a joint. Or used a chopstick, lol.

1 Like

Try it out this weekend haha.

1 Like

I’ve used so many things not originally meant for cannabis. We won’t mention various fruits and veggies. HA! Here are a few I currently use.

The first one is a square nail from a farm house I tore down in the 1980s. The house was built in the 1890s. It’s iron, not steel. I use it for packing bowls and cleaning screens. Weed was legal then, so who knows, perhaps this nail was actually used for weed previously!

Here’s a clothes pin I use for hemp wick. I’ll be fucked if I’m going to spend $20 or however much on something that also holds a lighter. I’ve got another hand to hold the lighter.

I stripped a bit of 3 wire 12 gauge Romex to fashion this bowl stand. I don’t know why anyone would be curious, but for anyone who is, that was the ground wire. My bongs live permanently outdoors on our verandah. I don’t like my living space to smell smokey, so I load the bowl indoors, then transport it outside and finally put it in the bong.

Lastly, I use the flat end of a bamboo food skewer for clearing grinder holes. The grinder is a Cali Crusher. I use the pointed end to clear the four holes at the bottom of the bowl. In theory, those four holes mean that you don’t need to use a screen. Yeah, sure.

10 Likes

LOL, brilliant and ‘out of the box’… :+1: :laughing:
that’s why I love your posts… well, that and the bacon… :rofl:

OK, I use a carpenter’s pencil for tamping my Pax, it’s a great fit, on all of models.
I also use a micro painter’s spatula (the cheap ones) for scraping out the oven (all stainless) and the ubiquitous bamboo coffee stirrers are wonderful multi tools (just waiting for customization with a pocket knife)…

Cheers
G

4 Likes