For you northern growers looking for mold resistant, fast finishing strains

a friend of mine recommended getaway mountain seeds out of blue hill , maine. these guys have been guerrilla growing for a very long time , developing strains for maines cold, wet , summers. $50 for 10 reg. seeds is pretty decent.

16 Likes

Have you ordered some?

1 Like

no. not yet but a friend has and he said the strains were very good. plenty potent. he grew out 6 of them some of all the strains. he harvested the latest ones last week. 0 mold.

5 Likes

Sounds good, does your buddy know what they originated from cross wise?

go on getawaymountainseed.com. they’re listed on their site. this guys a old time guerilla grower decades before legalization. most of his strains were developed in the woods of Maine. tough plants!

3 Likes
6 Likes

I ran his goldmine skunk and it’s fire. My favorite plant smelled like skunk from 30-40 feet away and when you got up close it smelled like rotten tropical fruit cup (the store bought one with cherries). Company is responsive thru email. Very satisfied.

4 Likes

I am giving them a shot. I ordered 4 strains and they threw in 2 freebies. I have dropped around 30 seed with 100% germination. Looking g forward to growing them out. I will be starting my outdoor journal soon. I’m running several Copa strains and 6 Getaway Mountain strains outdoor organic gorilla

I missed a vial in the pic

6 Likes

Welcome to OG

Bullskinner, how was the getaway mountain weed
Last year? I got 3 strains from him r2, r2 poision and skidder trail . Just trying find out before i spend the year taking care of them lol. Thanks so much

3 Likes

@Bullskinner
Bump :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

the r2 from canada? edit sry for dumb question i ended up looking at their catalogue their seems to be some interesting gear in there for me and my dunes

1 Like

I keep waiting to hear feedback on his stuff. People start it, but just fade out. It makes me less inspired to put his gear at the front of the line. I’m super curious about the r2

1 Like

i used to have the resl deal clones of R2 from a buddy but since everyone stopped growing r2is getting rare AF when it was the most comon thing around at one point

An all to common thing. People let it go because everyone has it. All of a sudden only a couple people have it and they won’t let go

I tried 3, r2 , skidertrail, r2 poision
They all rotted here where i live, could have just been my climate. Its tough here , lots of humidity and hot temps
Good luck

2 Likes

Did you get a chance to smoke anything?

Yes
Just average power, taste was a no for me, was looking for skunk terps but no skunk in the ones i grew, happy growing