Foreigner gets a Pedicure

no way in hell there’s enough hairy motherf*ckas on Earth to keep that going.
cain’t just go round with mismatch-ass feets

my daily wear cap is an all-blue Jays. for Vladdy Jr. grew up watching his dad in Montreal. got an Expos cap too…

1 Like

Foreigner gets a pedicure while Pigeonman holds him down:

10 Likes

2 Likes

Always with the most interesting threads, lol. Nobody touching my hobbit feet :rofl:

8 Likes

2 Likes

That’s what I said but it was really very pleasant. Once I got over the not liking to be touched thing it was pretty nice.

@Neoangelo147 apparently that is actually a thing but mine just needed a double scraping not a fancy sanding machine.

3 Likes

Did I mention I was in a fancy massage chair the whole time? Because I was.

4 Likes

Yeah, the touching me thing is a no go for me. But more over, I have been putting these feet to the task to a couple decades and I can’t be shaving off all the good stuff, lol. Can’t ride the atv with bare feet if you take away all the calluses. Then the spikes got nowhere to stick in except your live flesh. Ouch.

8 Likes

I yeah I could see that. My feet are much softer.

3 Likes

Overall it was a nice evening. Pedicure, Italian restaurant that was actually good, smoke/vape shop, hash dispensary, all within relative walking distance.

6 Likes

Hey man, good on you. There is nothing wrong with kicking back and being pampered a bit. You only live once. :v:

5 Likes

Once? :joy: we are going to a full fledged sauna hot tub massage spa on Tuesday.

Why are you even awake @DougDawson ?

5 Likes

My back hurts and I am still on holidays so still awake it is. Smoking some of this weed I left hanging for 2 weeks and am nice and buzzed. Back still hurts but I care that much less, lol.

6 Likes

The hash I bought looks and feels perfect but burns like trash.

If you gotta be in pain at least you have weed.

4 Likes

Preach on my brother, preach on.

3 Likes

I have hash and sedatives for this time of night.

1 Like

Dump the sedatives, enjoy the hash.

4 Likes

#latenighthashgang

3 Likes

They mix and allow me to sleep. And my feet feel one pound lighter.

1 Like

I always use bubble for sleep, it is one of the rare things that allow me to sleep straight through the night.

2 Likes