Foreigner Goes Legal

:raised_hands: yessir!

3 Likes

Nice . Very nice looking.

1 Like

She wants to get deeper in the dirt. Good plant. They will try an root sometimes like that. Nice looking plant. The rings around the stems look very healthy. Sorry didn’t mean to repeat. Lol . I’m feeding now. 420 is something I haven’t done yet.

2 Likes

This reminds me; I hit up the WWxCO “muto-poof” with doug’s PPP last summer!

The “muto-poof” part was the plant SELF-TOPPING; so I’m hoping the trait carries on. Let me know if you wanted a few beans to help me F2 :smiley: (i got like 30 from the plant, and I have about 20 left).

4 Likes

Ok what does the PPP mean? I have no clue. If you going to hit me hit me with a big nugget. I’m lost.

6 Likes

Hey @Hemp , here you go friend:

4 Likes

Now that run was a big nugget smokeit2

5 Likes

You need to make a seed gun @DougDawson . Load it with PPP and go PewPewPew on the way up north.

6 Likes

Got a whole jar of white and green seeds and those that didn’t make the grade. Those thousands will be flung left and right all the way up my favorite trails. Than I got another container of really good seeds. They are all the ones that end up falling and being picked up after. There are Bodhi, BOG, JOTI and many others in there. Those I am going to plant all over the north land but more carefully. Who knows, maybe I can introduce an invasive species that would be good for all :wink:

14 Likes

@lefthandseeds told me. I was off a little. Lol

1 Like

I would thanks. I could hook you up with some Everyday x PPP or a Mango Maui x PPP I just pollinated. See below -

So here are my 2 Mango Maui Hazes:

Both of these came out of the same pack. 2 very different phenos. One very stretchy and one very squat. They are both very nice but the hazy one smells like simple syrup with a hint of perfume.

They both got hit with the PPP pollen:

The everyday haze are kind of on autopilot right now. They’ve stopped stretching and I’m on a light burn hunting mission but they seem ok. If anything gets bleached I’ll just cut it off:

Here are a couple of closeups of some bud sites.

If I’m remembering correctly the Everyday should be done in two months and the MMH in one.

Cheers for looking.

15 Likes

I got some ppp from @JohnnyPotseed and a few others here. I had started some but my seed soil was to hot. Not sure if all had made it. I love seeds. I have had some great stuff from growers here. I made a few seeds last year. Didn’t like the size of them.

2 Likes

MMH? Is that a auto? I have gotten @lefthandseeds . He hooks me up.

some haze in the bunch

7 Likes

Nope they are photos.

I’ve had great experiences running strains from members. I think my last three grows have all been from seed runs or trades or gimmes.

4 Likes

Yes I agree. I was worried at first. Good people here.

4 Likes

I should also point out that the tall tops of the Hazy Maui are so tall they’ve now grown above the lights so those tops are shaded. We will see what happens.

5 Likes

I’m running into that problem soon.

3 Likes

@Foreigner I got to say. When I first got here. You gave me some words of encouragement. You said don’t stop growing. I’ll never forget that.

5 Likes

Thanks man. That’s kind of you to say.

6 Likes

You end up finding some Sandalwood/incense pheno’s from that Jalisco, let me know! Had my eye on that strain as well but went with a lot of their Iranians instead

3 Likes