Foreigner Goes Legal

Also, Siri is onto me…

15 Likes

She will never grow if you don’t like her, those negative vibes will just stunt her altogether :wink:

5 Likes

Ahhh they look so beautiful careful though brother my heavily fox tailed buds all started throwing nanners at eight weeks well time to let them finish haha nothing I’m gonna do about it now

2 Likes

I was nothing but nice to her and this is how she repays me!?

This particular plant is definitely foxtailing but the pic in question, I think, looks this way because it was topped in late stretch. So what you’re seeing is two side buds masquerading as one :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

I had to open every picture in a new tab so I could see it in HD on my big screen TV-puter. You can kind of tell just by looking that it’ll be some dank ass smoke ?

5 Likes

I think it will turn out nicely. There are a lot of unknowns that make it hard for me to be a fair judge but they smell great, they’re heavy, they are resinous enough to give me a rash, and there’s still a month to go. And they look cool.

I don’t think I’ve smoked anything similar either :joy:

9 Likes

Known unknowns, or unknown unknowns ? How would you know ?

:beer:

2 Likes

A little from column A and a little from column B. I’m not sure if there a column C. :joy:

1 Like

Good day all, just a quick update and some pics. I figured I’d take a couple shots and compare them to previous growth.

A month ago:

Today:

A month ago:

Today:

This bud is the size of my fist:

Here you can see how nicely I’ve burnt one of them:

Here is crazy plant#3

And here is a full tent shot:

As you can probably see I’m still learning basic colour/light correction and editing stuff. But I think I’m getting better. Maybe.

Almost week 9 today. Lights are just barely the right distance from canopy and I’m running at about 3/4 fert strength now.

Cheers for looking and hope all enjoyed their weekend.

24 Likes

Looking good man, they still look like they could go another couple of weeks minimum, they way they are still pumping out the pistils :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @Shadey I’m thinking another 3 weeks minimum and maybe even a little longer. Uncharted territory for me.

4 Likes

Calyxes are coming in and they are huge.

21 Likes

You’ve even got some orange hairs up in there. They’ll be ready before you know it. :wink:

5 Likes

Really nice @Foreigner, and I’d agree with @Shadey, there’s a lot of growth going on those buds still! They’re looking terrific!! Congrats! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:hugs:

3 Likes

Sometimes I’m very mature:

Sometimes I’m very immature:

Also, I’m on a hunt for seed maturity so I ripped open a calyx that looked swollen only to find another calyx complete with extra pistils!

Happy 420!

17 Likes

Three similar but different buds:

:love_you_gesture:

23 Likes

Yea when those hairs are dark they are ready. I think I have one of yours that looks so good. You got to show love. @Foreigner a little kiss.

4 Likes

Mango Maui Haze pics today:

Here they are. Fading out nicely (it’s not heat/light stress {well maybe it is})

Here is the one I don’t really like.

It has a funky freak bud:

And here’s a dump of the hazey pheno I like a lot:

I dunno about the seeds on these ones. I’ve found a few aborts so we will see.

I will take them both down shortly but I think the first one will be relegated to the hash pile.

Cheers for looking.

26 Likes

That hazy pheno looks dank @Foreigner :smiley:

4 Likes

Yeah looks quite dank indeed. Looks very close to the parents. Dunno if @Guitarzan is still around to see ?

3 Likes