Foreigner Goes Legal

@Foreigner knows, grows, goes, sees trees… sees it all!!

LMAO!!

2 Likes

Nice tent full of big ol buds man :v::v::v:

2 Likes

Watching all those big buds makes me envious :unamused:, and that’s a sin, isn’t it? angeldevil|nullxnull

1 Like

I think it is technically but I won’t hold it against you.

Each of the plants are unique and interesting in their own ways.

1 Like

Good day all. We’ve got some movement on the EDHs

First, check out the purple one:

Now see the closeup. It seems to be covered in a blanket of trichs. Not big spaced out trichs but a full layer of smaller trichs. I find it quite interesting:

And, just as interestingly, we are starting to get some significant pistil shrivelling.

Hopefully everything is on the right track and in the home stretch.

Cheers for looking and have a pleasant day.

22 Likes

1 Like

I just showed my growmie the pictures of your edh and he was impressed and want those seeds too. This guy is someone who barley has any expressions so it must be good :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey thanks man tell you’re friend I’m glad he likes them.

Mango Maui Haze
Penultimate Pics

So these are about to be taken down. I’ve had my fill of them and it’s time. As per usual I’ve trimmed off all the big stuff so I can just give them a little haircut when I get around to it in the next few days:

This is the haze stretch pheno.

Before:

After:

This is the squat pheno. I’ve decided she is going straight into the hash pile so I won’t be doing any more trimming. What’s left is frosty enough to suit my laziness.
Before:

After:

I like trimming this way I feel it makes my life easier.

I’m at like 65 days or so.

Cheers for looking.

30 Likes

That squat pheno has some chunky looking buds though. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

All the ones I grew were like that squat pheno.

1 Like

@Foreigner NICE JOB! packed and stacked frosty buds. i like the trim method. almost looks like you get a get out of trim jail card with that method.

1 Like

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the squat pheno. She is resinous and smells delicious.

I’m just on a Sativa kick right now and am very impressed with the stretch pheno. It smells amazing.

I’m also in the fortunate position of having too much weed and I’m looking forward to a hash run.

I’ve got a whole UFS18 and a whole MMH as well as a pile of trim in the pile.

So the stretch is for smoke and the squat is for bubble.

Plus I’ve got a tent full of everyday haze so it’s no skin off my back to sacrifice a plant to the hash gods.

It really is. Trimming is two motions. Clipping big leaves and hair cutting smaller ones. Switching between the two is not ergonomic so I do one, then the other. Much better.

Cheers for looking all and have a pleasant afternoon.

12 Likes

Some nice chunky funky skanky!!!

1 Like

Thanks @Hemp

The MMH were to help keep me occupied while I’m also growing out a long flowering Sativa so it’s done it’s job nicely. I’m sure they’ll both smoke well. Maybe I’ll even save a branch of the squat pheno.

4 Likes

@Foreigner Congrats brother! After all these pics, it’s pretty clear you see it all!!!
:flushed: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

9 weeks is ok but 12 is just to much. I have some that I want to finish. Lol . I did make a little room. Pulled some of the smaller ones that I seen problems with. Still learning. I’m really wanting the 3 gallon containers work for me. Some strains are getting a little bigger that the container size. My next run will be different

2 Likes

I think I’m looking at 13 :joy:

3 Likes

I know. I wasn’t wanting to say that. 12 then 13 and 14 weeks. Lol

2 Likes

I agree here, faster for sure.
For big jobs outdoors I even use a hedge trimmer… :nerd_face:
take all the big leaves off with that and go from there.

1 Like

Sativas tend to have shorter stems on their trichomes. They can be deceptively strong though because most of the resin is in the heads and not the stems. Plants for making hash were farmed for longer stems, because it makes the hash separate easier. That’s one reason why concentrate from areas that grow sativas tend to make hand rubbed charas instead.

13 Likes