Foreigner Remains Legal

Pretty good yield for ~200g of buds and shake.

2 different light sources:

Just smoked a throw away and it’s very nice if still wet.

17 Likes

Nice! All grades mixed together? What micron size do you use for your pulls?

2 Likes

I collect exclusively with the 45

I’ve got three grades from three pulls.

The first two will be very nice.

The third will be adequate/good

6 Likes

Whoa!

I did my SSDD fresh-frozen run and got litterally NOTHING in my 45 so I pulled it out.

Those plants gave me most in the 90 (dreams can come trve!) and the 25. Third most was the 73 followed by the 120.

After this last run seeing the major differences in yeid per size i’m gonna stick with 220 for the green straining then 120/90/73/45/25 and after first flush check each bag and pull out any non yeilders.

I’m realizing when I made a massive temple ball from all my pulls using only 220/73/25 combined I must have had a good amount of 90 and 73 in there to make it a melting ball but had no idea! The other 2x big runs I did ended up both as jars of hash sand as there must have been more 25 than anything else in there.

I need to build myself a spinner though cause i’m still sore from twirling the bags this weekend :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Yeah lots of ways to do it and it depends on your goals.

I’m after sticky black frenchy hash that I can still pull with my hands.

I found the 90 and 73 to be excellent but too gooey for my purposes.

But letting everything fall into the 45 works well.

I don’t bother with the 25 anymore. If you’re pressing then maybe but to me it’s too much work not enough return.

5 Likes

Whatever ply the gas station roll has that day :rofl:

4 Likes

Fun fact: 1 ply is 95u

4 Likes

You know I kid :wink:

I just can’t get the image of you, stirring the bucket in the gas station bathroom and someone walking in on you, out of my head.

1 Like

Yes to the uninitiated it might look a little weird. I’d just tell them I’m a tradesman here to spackle the walls and I’m mixing up (green) drywall compound.

They’ll believe that

4 Likes

This is my final catch… knowing how much is in there I can’t imagine letting it go down the drain and I love doing frenchy style water bottling it all until I get nice sand to sprinkle in my flower.

:+1:

We should hash party at my place one day!

7 Likes

Yeah there’s a fair amount of the 25 that goes down the drain but I’m found my hand pulled hash is improved by the 45 (which some consider undesirable) but not improved by the 25.

I’d offer to bring the ice machine but it’s a POS

5 Likes

I have a freezer in my garage i never use but may start. There’s also an ice manufacturor near me!

1 Like

People making hash in the gas station bathroom??? Canada must be paradise!!! :rainbow:

3 Likes

It’s also legal to make bubble hash in federal buildings.

3 Likes

How did I not know about this place?

3 Likes

They’ll even lend you an extension cord if you ask nicely.

2 Likes

But muh guns!!! Lol

…the healthcare looks nice tho…wonder what that’s like

2 Likes

Hey @Foreigner . What happened to the seeds you germinated in coffee?

2 Likes

Saved one flushed the rest.

4 Likes

You are a hard man. I usually let them die of natural causes. 🥲

2 Likes