Foreigner Remains Legal

Well I’m full up anyway so there was never really any room for them to begin with. It was mostly for shits and giggles.

3 Likes

Well. It’s Easter. This means I’m off to my satellite climate controlled seed vault.

Mostly it’s my stuff from this year with a few choice others.

Preservation of my own stuff plus some breeding gear plus some fems. Some breeder size packs and some smaller stuff.

I wonder what else is in the vault. I’ll have to check when I open it up.

16 Likes

Just look behind you. Often.

3 Likes

It’s right beside Frida Kahlo’s house so I kind of have to go.

You’re the wrong kind of revolutionary!

3 Likes

Are you talking about the Marxist or is that slang for expecting Montezumas Revenge?

4 Likes

The one with the sweet sweet moustache.

4 Likes

Frida or Trotsky?

6 Likes

Excellent question. One can certainly have the Trotskies.

2 Likes

Her moustache is a little higher up than normal but yes.

Does this borscht taste off to you?

5 Likes

That is just wrong. :joy:

1 Like

5 Likes

Frida Katlo

3 Likes

Feline Frauline

2 Likes

So ~10 days veg and 10 days since flip and I’ve already got 2 showing balls:

Unfortunately they’re not the ones I was hoping would be male. But I’m just going to let it ride. Still many more to show and if I have to use one of these males that would be fine too.

But again, no need for decisions yet.

15 Likes

So the hash is dry and my scale says almost exactly an ounce which is like a 15% return which is pretty damned good. All grades are very nice and grading is more for my reference than it is a mark of quality on this one.

It’s too much to press all of it. It’s labour intensive and I’m not going to do it. I’ll probably do say 3/4 of it with the heat bottle and leave the rest au naturel.

Here is a little 3 gram ball that has not been pressed and just a little friction applied to the outside to develop a patina. The inside is beach sand and it tastes and hits very nicely.

Also of note is this hash is a little heady, probably because of the AK48, so the pressing should bring it down to a little more sedating which is mostly what I want. It’ll be the best of both worlds and I’ll have some choice.

Simple un worked ball. I could make it shinier but I’m not going to bother:

Lots of work ahead of me before it’s all squared away. Might take a few sessions with my puny flabby weak arms.

All the best.

20 Likes

Happy Easter Bro! IMG_6854
Hope you and the missus have an amazing day!!

6 Likes

Thanks man you too. I am playing with hash and Mrs Foreigner is at Pilates.

We are skipping family dinner tonight because, well, that’s how we feel today.

7 Likes

Not doing anything for dinner here either, hope it’s a great day regardless :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Frohe Ostern,mein Freund …enjoy the Hashball,loks goood

3 Likes

Happy Easter @Foreigner . :grin::rainbow:

2 Likes