Fortnite birthday

lol… she’s right APEX is great game

I still play quite a lot. I know theres better games out there… but I just love FN.

But, I play on an iPad, so… I havent gotten any of the updates/maps/new features since Epic and Apple got into their argument.

Don’t know anything about creating maps though.

Talked to my daughter and she said she knows how to do some of it/has played around on it some. I’m sure she wouldn’t argue with trying to help(shes been kinda limited on gaming/screen time more lately).

@firehead I remember when they did that, my wife and oldest daughter were pissed, especially the wife lol as she preferred to play on mobile instead of console. Ended up setting up my note 9 for her to play.

3 Likes

I’ve managed to go above and beyond. Just about finished the core parts. Club, main area, maze, bounce castle and a pvp area.

I’m working on 2 robots battling…first thing he sees before entering the building. Maybe a third sitting ontop of the building.

If only I could turn this into a business. Get really high and make boards. Hrmmm

1 Like

Dude thats fucking legit! Not so much sure about how to get paid for doing levels and maps in fortnite but I know roblox is another one of the big ones too and I think I’ve seen people make $ off building maps and stuff in game. Actually now that I think about it I just talked to a friend last week about people who do stuff kinda like that for the pc game Everquest 2

1 Like

I’ve been building this on Xbox. Just a dream job…high and build levels lol I’ll post pics when I’m all done…I’ll probably drop 2-3hrs a day till Feb 12th.

Ever quest was my game lol made a good amount of money selling “services”. The good ole days. Now just doing this to put a smile on someone’s face.

Roblox. Man I should look into it. I’ve got all the time in the world right now…and as a former developer I’m sure its pretty trivial to build a game.

1 Like

Thats awesome, I’ve wanted to learn but I get lost on it haha. When it comes to building and stuff like that I’m more towards games like ARK survival evolved . As for roblox it’s ridiculous how popular it is man like seriously its crazy how big that game seems to be. I’m mainly on Xbox and recently started getting into pc gaming here and there lately. Might pick your brain a bit on some of the game related stuff at some point if that’s ok.

1 Like

Feel free to bug me anytime.

I was a pc gamer back way back…but have switched to Xbox… cheaper in the long run. Can’t afford to upgrade all the time for these new games.

Almost done building this fortnite game. I must have spent 20hrs plus on it…repeatedly deleting and rebuilding lol

I should be done by Sunday… I’ll post those pics…I think he will enjoy it

2 Likes