Found Another Sample Offering!

DAM_…didn’t mean to cause this “Ball of Confusion”!!! Maybe we’ll all get it sorted out. $10, but 10K work of aggravation, ugh? Enjoy the weekend, stay safe and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

It’s the weekend indeed I think it’s worth a few tries. Now just for the wife to wake up to tell me which way to use to pay. Lol may get growled at if I nudge her to buy food for my plants thou…

1 Like

I used PayPal with no trouble

2 Likes

same here i am in the states

1 Like

i went there and got it after 3 times trying my car5d

1 Like

I used PayPal. 2 minutes, no issues

1 Like

I think they’re a new outfit, growing pains associated with the CC processing. I like to use PP linked to one of the “dedicated” Bank Accounts, so it was effortless. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Anyone notice any difference in their plants since using this

I hope that’s not true. I signed up and they took my money. I’m in Canada so they better ship outside of the US

1 Like

Others have ordered from Canada, it just costs shipping whereas US get free shipping.

1 Like

Thank you sir, thats a great Idea

2 Likes

I’m using it for hydro, which I’ve never been successful at. With box instructions I have 4 hempies doing awesome and a dwc doing pretty good. I added more holes to the dwc cup, which is what I think my problem was.

Its started as the mad scientist solo cup challenge, then changed after he left OG.

3 Likes

Hm, they claim i am spending 860 bucks on my plants :scream: reality is 25 bucks a round. Thats a HUGE miss…, like the job numbers :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes