Freaker’s Ball Preservation Project 2021: Arakku Valley

@Upstate have you noticed this in the strain before ?

4 Likes

I haven’t seen many plants of this strain growing in photos but the red stem and red leaf stem trait are very common with Indian varieties. Makes for a pretty plant! Any males yet?

6 Likes

Nothig for certain yet

2 Likes

Well, I gotta say that your persistence is sure paying off. That’s a nice little forest you’ve got going, man. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

3 Likes

Thanks , just trying to get the job done

A few pic updates from moving the plants indoor for flower .

17 Likes

They have good airflow design ejem|nullxnull, it’s amazing the different shapes this plant can acquire, good job so far … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Starting to use clips because they were too close to lights so between clips and a little tieing down on some , we will get it done . I need to add another box fan for air flow , and find the correct temp on the ac unit im using to keep it cool

4 Likes

Thanks @George just trying to keep them happy , im ready for some action tho lol

4 Likes

Looking forward to next weekend , hopefully I can see my male to female ratio im working with .

2 Likes

The day after using the clips and tieing down some branches , seems to be responding well

20210912_200302
20210912_200238
20210912_200207
20210912_200145
20210912_200126
20210912_200106
20210912_200044
20210912_200021
20210912_195944

15 Likes

Had to use a few more clips. The purple is showing alot more in the 2 plants sorry took pics before sweeping , had some heat issues so we shed some leaves .

19 Likes

If you ever have seeds that wont pop. Look up peroxide seed popping. 35% peroxide and just a minute or so and they will crack old or hard to pop seeds.

3 Likes

@vinny_verde Actually I did try that method when i was having germination issues , it didn’t help in my situation. I had better germination when I got seeds that were not as old or had been stored better idk, the new seeds did better . I ended up with 1 plant from the original 26 seeds and I believe it came from the incubator id have to go back through the thread to be totally for sure.

2 Likes

@ShivamGrover heres my grow diary on arakku valley so you can follow here as well

1 Like

The anticipation of this weekend is building , im ready to see m/f ratio already

1 Like

I’m definitely gonna follow this grow. Fascinating! I’m gonna scratch out a place to sit and watch. I’ll bring some Pork Skins and sweet tea. I’ll see if @GMan can come too. He’s got that fire you know.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

3 Likes

I flipped light schedule last weekend when I brought them inside the tent, so 7 to 10 days I hoping to see my sex ratio. If I’m correct I have 2 males and 7 females . But we will see .

2 Likes

Everyone’s welcome to join of course plenty of room. This has been my longest grow so far.

2 Likes

The structure on the plants is sooo good, i specially love the side branching its throwing. My plants have just started with the side branching that I see on your plants. cant wait for your plants to flowering.

4 Likes