Freaker’s Ball Preservation Project 2021: Arakku Valley

I’m ready for them to be in flower also

2 Likes

I recieved a package today, with a nice stone chillum and case, 2 slaps along with seeds of kalga, grahan , pulga#2 and pulga#3 . So definitely some more Indian landraces to come .

17 Likes

Boom Shankar.

3 Likes

Yeah. Its not a proven method but it has helped when I ran out of solutions. I have seeds from the late 80’s and early 90’s that still pop but I have had plenty that do not. I was hoping it would help. Good luck. These girls are our babies.

We finally have the first sign of sex . 1 plant so far is showing balls . Just so happens to be the original lone plant from the first 26 seeds from @Upstate , so far the other 8 plants are looking female. We will see in a couple more days if things don’t change .

4 Likes

Here’s an update.

The groups of assumed females, whats your opinions

And heres what seems to be our lonely man of the tent

16 Likes

Hope the male will continue producing enough pollen for the females to catch up and be pollinated well

2 Likes

Any pointers on collecting and storing pollen properly so I can ensure there’s plenty pollen for the girls

@DougDawson @Upstate @Guitarzan @JohnnyPotseed @Chronickyle

7 Likes

Damn @Donnie there is some crazy shit going on here man, those plants look insane with those needle leaves! Hope you don’t mind I watch man I wanna see what they end up lookin like :v:t2:

5 Likes

Sure pull up a chair . Definitely thin leaves but that’s a Indian landrace sativa for you .

3 Likes

Thanks man! I’ll read down from the top to get the info on the genetics and flowering time etc. these long flowering sativas are so far from what I vibe with personally, but they look so beautiful, It’s a trip to watch the grows go down. I look at it like I look at bull riding: that looks sick, I definitely wanna watch…from a safe distance, and I probably don’t want to try it myself :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Well I started with an ultrasonic toothbrush to vibrate the pollen into a bowl but later just started taking each branch and banging it into the metal bowl. Than I would scoop up all the pollen and put it through a pollen shaker to removed any vegetation. Than into a sealed Tupperware with gasket and a portable dehumidifier sealed in with it to remove moisture. I kept it that way and in the cool dark basement closet and it stayed viable for some time. I shipped it for weeks and weeks because I did 2 rounds of signups for it. Most people came back with positive results.

5 Likes

Do you have a link for the dehumidifier. I have humidity packs now but not sure they will work . With only showing one male I want to make sure I can ensure pollen for all the ladies.

3 Likes

I gifted some seeds out not sure if you got aome or not. But you can also find more info from the breeder @ www.cocogenes.com

3 Likes

I got this one on the Canadian site buy here is it on the American Amazon. Worked well, when it wears out you just plug it in to renew it. There are others like it that I am sure work well too but this is the first one I tried and it did the job.

3 Likes

Nah didn’t get any, wouldn’t have been looking tbh, not sure the landrace sativas are really my flavor, I stick mainly to indicas and hybrids, but I’ve looked at coco’s gear before, some really interesting stuff in there

Thank you , im just trying to be ahead of the game

2 Likes

This one, arakku valley is supposed to be really good . Like a cup of coffee without the rush . His page say psychedelic so we will see

2 Likes

That sounds pretty nice! I’ve had so many sativa varieties give me anxiety in the past that I generally steer clear, but I’m interested in the possibility of a milder one. I was excited to grab some of the Tangie seeds from Sebring that were available last drop for that reason. Reports I heard on the potcast about Tangie were flavorful, but not super potent, sounded like some good training wheels! Thinking I’ll look through those next summer

I have panic attacks alot and my heart rate stays right at 100 or more with prescription medicine so I’m leary of sativas also that’s why I tried lightly on new strains , micro dose because they all do not cause me to panic or get paranoid

3 Likes