Freakin' With The Freaker's Ball Seed Collective

is that a tease? or are we on?

6 Likes

All this talk about doing skunk runs has me wanting to pop more already have 4 uncle fester skunk #18 going one is the sativa pheno. Think I’m going to pop the ancestral skunk I have now.

8 Likes

I hope that’s not a tease and a possible run lol

4 Likes

Thats the year about which uncle fester sat me in his lap and… Wait, that was just a nightmare…
Thats when he made/ breed #18 maybe. It was some where bout then

7 Likes

Illegal helps keep prices up in my state lol…kind of mixed feelings about it. I urge people to grow and smoke their own cannabis. A lot dont have the humility or time to learn how. Change is coming fast. Exciting and new era I think

7 Likes

The roadkill skunk has indeed arrived! Along with two packs of freebies. Rainbow sky, and Double Dragon. If everybody that was confirmed as getting in on this could send me a DM, that would be great. @Instg8ter… did you still want to go in on this one if it’s for a reproduction?

13 Likes

How much was it? I still owe Guitarzan fir the last freakers purchase, pay pal is all jacked up. If not I can definatly swap some strains for for a few.

8 Likes

It must be. IIRC the same volatile compounds in each cause their distinctive odor. I learned that when my dog got sprayed by a skunk and it often smelled more like onion/garlic than anything else…

6 Likes

If you still need someone to throw down on that I’d be willing, if not no worries :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Because I have no experience pollinating I admire you guys with the space time and skill to do these runs. My AG rks is just about here according to tracking. Has anyone agreed to run these? With all pandemonium and excitement I couldn’t tell lol.

7 Likes

I seen this today

WTMF.?!?!?
I DONT WANT THEM THAT BAD

7 Likes

LOL Funny how anyone thinks that RKS must be 30%+ Price makes sense a buck a % lol No idea who that ad is from but the whole thing is a great example of a scammer to me.

I am also extremely skeptical of ANYONES claim of having RKS. That is by far the most sought after “strain” of the past decade and if anyone actually had it EVERYONE would know . Not trying to be a Debbie downer and I hope someone here finds it. Just giving my opinion . RKS was never one strain , it was a certain terp profile that was carried by a number of strains at one point in time. I believe that terp profile was heavily influenced by Afghan genetics.

14 Likes

Yea seems people are gearing up for that legal status . Gotta pray good beans and quality still matter then to stay relevant . Will say the dispensary stuff here is amazingly crappy so theres hope. The one thing that will be nice is being able to grow outside with no fear of the law when it does happen

8 Likes

Yes, lots of frauds out there for sure. But sometimes when enough interest in an old lineage happens, some of the old-timers come off their stash to make some money.
30% cannabinoids. Definite Hybrid there I would think. 15% would be about right. $30/seed for a selfed line is just ridiculous. The sad part is, people are emptying their bank accounts and working overtime to get that " real" 30% skunk because why? Everyone has said how good the old roadkill skunk was, so it “must” be 30%. That’s the logic. People have been tricked into thinking that to be any good, a strain must have high thc %.
I hope we got something legit with the RKS. I have a good feeling about it. I truly believe that FTS( i think thats right) thinks he has it.

10 Likes

We (the cannabis community) are the stewards of these genetics. If not for us Old Heads searching for such things, they never would have been found in the first place. Yes it could bring a windfall to whoever unlocks the secret. That’s why I would hope a fellow OG’r would stumble across it and release for free to keep big tobacco and Pharma from locking down the genetics and GMO it to not be reproducible.

14 Likes

Here’s what I’ll be dropping next month…

It’s missing in the first place because everyone wanted to make a sweeter skunk, well now we have cheese and ISS but none of that 3 day old squashed skunk in front of a tire fire that us old guys inhale when we drive by, and dream of the smoke from yesteryear.

26 Likes

Soldier. Doing god’s work!

9 Likes

Your house will be fragrant for sure with that lot. It’s going to be fun watching from afar to see what kind of magic you pull from them.

Kev :call_me_hand:t4:

8 Likes

I while back I posted an RKS ad in a “where’s RKS” thread. I got a PM from a member who told me not to waste my money, and sent me 9 seeds. This is how he described them:

:skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously, this is what he said

I think the cross is Bodhi’s Skunk 91 (RKS x Chem 91) x Cindy Skunk (Princess x Skunk #1). The Cindy Skunk came from Soul’s personal vault. They’re working the line now trying to work the instability out of them. These are F2s.

I don’t have the experience to work hermies out of a line, nor do I trust myself to not miss a ball sack. Since I didn’t kick in on the buy, I’ll donate these to the vault for the RKS hunt if someone with the skills to handle them properly is willing to take them on.

It’s supposed to be triple baggie shit. :grinning:

Let me know. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

19 Likes

NICE!!! That’s what I’m talkin about …

8 Likes