Meghalaya 12 beans @ 4USD/bean
Trimbak 50 USD, 25 beans
Matori 50 USD, 25 beans
Bhadra 50 USD, 25 beans

Some of these are not in the FBSC Master Strain List… :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

15 Likes

Actually all the ones you have listed is on the list he gives everyone.
Got the same list I’m sure @upstate and @YoBigdaddy all got the same list also.

4 Likes

I gotta sleep on it. You all have eased my nerves for sure and I deffinetly misunderstood above . I am very intrigued I must say, but hesitant. Thanks for the help.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Hello buddies I don’t think so I gave offer of 30$ for a pack, may be some people got confused.
But I never did any differentiation in between people and I don’t really want to do it brothers.
And I want to tell you guys whenever I have sent my orders to clients I always add extra beans in packs.
Mom swear I have sent containers loaded with full of beans to my clients in past months, and I will send extra number of seeds to all of you guys.
You guy’s really supported me and you really appreciated my work,I will not hurt you in anyway.
Whenever you will recieve my couriers please see that you will have more than what you have ordered.
May be before some days when I was attainding all clients at the same time that time may be I have mistaken, but it was not my intention to do any kind off differentiation in between you guys.
If I have hurted you or your feelings in anyway please forgive me🙏
But it was not my intention at all, I just want to make long term relations with you guys who will support me and will appreciate my work of PRESERVATION dis is the only main agenda I’m having.
Please forgive me if anyone from dis group gt hurted unknowingly, extremely sorry for that.

23 Likes

Keep up the great work you are doing @Shiv9545. I appreciate you being here, and being able to share your knowledge.

It is easy for things to get mistaken and misunderstood on forums. It is nice of you to clarify for those that wondered but certainly was not required. Think it also goes to show your stand up character as noted by a few that have been friends with you and have known you.

I look forward to trying a few things one day too.

10 Likes

Got to the bottom of that. I had misunderstood someone else’s message, problem with internet is some things get lost and misunderstood in text. . You have not hurt any feelings. Keep up the good work man. It was my fault for misunderstanding.

7 Likes

Just a FYI all those derg corra on the list are still in production.

1 Like

Christ I aint even seen this list, Holy Shit.
@Shiv9545 very impressive, I see everything or pertener everything of Snows and some from AK Bean Brains.

My new and only place to shop.

4 Likes

So, @Shiv9545, how do we go about ordering from you? Do you have a current list of your available strains? I’d love to see it if you do.

Thanks, :slight_smile:
:guitar:

5 Likes

I believe that’s his list up above
I would’ve liked to have seen this before I ordered, ah next time.

2 Likes

Its exactly what it says it is. The FBSC master strain list.
I’m sure many will still be on it come next years January sign-up for the freakers ball.

1 Like

Man, if you’re talking about that spreadsheet, that’s not @Shiv9545’s list, that’s the Freaker’s Ball list. We do have a lot of Snow’s stuff though. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Interesting note on the FBSC spreadsheet…

My previously stored link gives me a different revision then the one listed above…
Is there a method to ensure I’m looking at the latest revision? :thinking:

Cheers
G

1 Like

There’s only one version, so I’m not sure how you would’ve seen a different one, unless it’s stored in your browser cache.

In any case, I’m pretty sure the one @V4vendetta linked is the current one.
:guitar:

1 Like

It looks like there is some sort of a revision number at the end of the URL

My 1st link has “145196270” at the end
The link above has “1163279428”

I spotted right off there was a new Angola Red added
:laughing: No, I don’t have it memorized… :rofl:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Looks like you can choose revisions with that ID. If you open it without that parameter you should get the current list (like the link above)

Made me laugh, thanks! :laughing:

2 Likes

You are correct, if I delete the “edit#gid=1163279428” it defaults to the latest revision.

Thanx & Cheers
G

3 Likes

It’s all good brother. Not everybody knew that I had invited you here. Unfortunately in this business there are some shady characters. It makes people understandably cautious. I’m going to soak some Gokarna seeds tonight…and Trimbak too. Just a few of each. My plan is to let them grow naturally this summer, and get them to show sex Outdoors, and then I will bring some cuttings indoors before the frost comes and flower them in my room. Not sure I’m going to have the energy this summer like I did last summer to carry plants in and out every night. Work has been kicking my ass lately.

13 Likes

Wow thats high. Ive had recorded deliveries in the past from india, are you sure thats its not priced in rupees. $160 is a quite a lot in India rupees.

4 Likes