Freakin' With The Freaker's Ball Seed Collective

To be honest you guys have more landraces than I even knew existed. I will need to replace some of my “questionable” Strains in the future. I was blown away when I realized the treasures that the Freakers have acquired. :grinning:

14 Likes

Don’t worry none, I think you’ll fit right in. Your first grow should be from your own stock. And then you have full access to that list you were talking about.

8 Likes

That looks a lot like the dwarf pheno of upstate (crypticlabs) oaxacan I grew

2 Likes

Its definitely going to be hard to clarify that @Trowertripper because she had an early demise.

But she did take to the training no problems

We had her wrapped nicely around our spiral structure, and she hit a bad period of moisture mtce by the humans. Crisped and did not recover.

I’m Collecting seeds today, Floating a few to check warranties. Grabbed a sampling of seeds and am sending them out; pollinated by any of the 5 heirloom studs she shared the tent-with.

Potential male pollen is from any of the male Bhadra, Congo, Oaxacan, Squirrel Tail or Caribbean Dream that were found inside.

6 Likes

I have considered becoming a freaker but haven’t found a good reason to…and lots of reasons not to.

4 Likes

I’m definitely going to be checking out your threads… Landraces agree with me very medicinaly and recreationally. (Love em)

The Vietnamese ones have caught my interest after having great relief from my ADHD, anxiety, migraines, depression etc…after smoking a few flowers that I looked up the genetics after and the one thing in common was the Vietnamese sativa Landraces in both… anyhow, glad I found y’all

11 Likes

I love this thread and the work you all are doing in preserving these important medicines! The list of strains is very diverse and unique! I saw some Thai lines but I’m curious if anyone has any interest in chocolate Thai preservation. I’ve been looking into sourcing to do an expansion with myself, then I stumbled upon this group.
Is it possible to become a freaker for just one year? I don’t think I can commit to open pollination for a few seasons in a row, but I could do a OP with the chocolate Thai seeds I would be providing myself. Or if anyone else wants that project I can supply the seeds with hoping some get sent back my way after it’s done. Much love :call_me_hand:t4:

12 Likes

What chocolate thai do you have?

1 Like

What chocolate thai is it where did you source it??

1 Like

It is open pollination of a line from ozark nation. He said the stock was given to him by a old head seed collecter, who when asked about the source said “idk it’s fucking Chocolate Thai dude”. Same Thai he gifted to akbb and Nature Farmer for reproduction. Different from drowahs line and supposed to better, with less unstable traits found in other sources, akbb talks about it on the future cannabis project recently. Variegated phenos, black, and red stem phenos

11 Likes

Very cool! Thats intriguing for sure!

2 Likes

IDK it’s fucking chocolate Thai dude - not a bad name for a strain.:rofl:

7 Likes

Ok yes I saw those recently for sale from nature farms the fucking chocolate thai dude :joy:

3 Likes

Hey people, I have some varieties that I have collected in situ that might be of interest.

Far North Qeensland Sativa
Collected from a large number of plants.

Far North Queensland SE Asian/png gold.

This has been kicking around Northern Australia for decades.

Aussie Viet Black
A different version to the one from snow high, collected by a friend in northern Vietnam.

I also have some seeds I collected in northern NSW as Mullumbimby Madness, but I have yet to grow them out to verify.

I have posted numerous pics on the Landrace and Heirloom thread. Have a good one everyone :pray:

34 Likes

Following, I like the idea of keeping old school strains pure like I remember from the 70’s.

11 Likes

I am glad to be here.

9 Likes

just found this group, thanks @Pigeonman

6 Likes

I feel the same.

5 Likes

Post 1163

this thread @Arbac

8 Likes

All of those are of interest😁

Old Mother?