Freakshow Collective Seed Run [CLOSED]

I appreciate the offer but I haven’t had much luck will pollen that gets shipped. I’m going to order some red leb autos to use as breeding stock.

4 Likes

I understand man. Im just getting into autos and planning on lots of little seeds as mine are heavily pregnant now. Offer stands for the future too as i have 5 packets left of bb and ill probably have some s90 and monster kush pollen going in a month or so haha. All autos.
Dont want the pollen to go to waste, got a couple people about to test out the pollen after being shipped so we will see if it survived!

6 Likes

Pics are having a hard time loading…try again later

17 Likes

I’ve got some good news and some bad news…goods is that the plants are doing well. Bad news is that I’m basically out of time and space…I wanted to pot up, but this is taking longer than expected.
I’m going to start flowering in the solos soon. Going to take plants out and put in another inch or 2 of fresh soil into each cup and flip. I think it’s fair to assume we are still going to get a ridiculous amount of seeds. My blue lights from solo gave up a couple hundred seeds…so these freaks should give up plenty of goods for us.

Can you tell which ones are cannabis?

20 Likes

Well good luck now good sir!!! :+1::+1::pray: hopefully you get a nice f/m rate and produce enough seeds for everyone in the O.G community

BTW they look aaaaamazing

5 Likes

They look like proper little bonsai trees! I’m so jealous of everyone that got in on this. Best of luck to you.

7 Likes

CRAZY! the ULTIMATE camo. Kicking myself now. Looks just like this purple flowered landscape plant we used to have it our old house back in the day. Wish I knew the name of it. Anyone?

5 Likes

Lavender maybe? :sunglasses:

8 Likes

ima go out on a limb and say they all are…only a few looks like it though… yeah them be surly freaky ass freaks…you smoke any of that yet…

2 Likes

One of the freaks that has an african savannah type canopy

19 Likes

Looking forward to these little fellas

5 Likes

Absolutely loving this @Tappy
These freak shows are looking spectacular

4 Likes

@Tappy Are you already in the flowering phase or still vegetation?

3 Likes

These are still in veg. mode…they should dry out by tomorrow evening. I’m going to tease roots and repot with peat at the bottom to retain moisture…these fuckers are going to go 90+ days flower .I want to get as many mature seeds as possible for our crew. I’ve yet to discuss the pollen situation…I imagine some folks may want some.

9 Likes
  1. ** @Pakore ** paid
  2. ** @George ** paid
  3. ** @HeritageFarms** paid
  4. ** @Guitarzan ** paid
  5. ** @misterbee ** paid
  6. ** @curiouscat ** paid
  7. ** @Craigson15 ** paid
  8. ** @anon4675195 ** paid
  9. ** @Tommy_McCain (still hasn’t paid) **
8 Likes

Are you going to do an auction for the 10th position? No crooks in that list … box|nullxnull frech|nullxnull

4 Likes

Xxxxxxxxxxxxyxxx
Yxxx
Fuckin nuclear body

3 Likes

Y7sss…I’m taking my previous post down
Would defo be best

4 Likes

You’re doing a great job Arriba|nullxnull , counting the days to have those “uglies” at home, will be fun to grow them … petard

7 Likes

Washer problem solved…knew you’d understand

4 Likes