Freakshow Collective Seed Run [CLOSED]

Ill trade ya my pack of regs for the fems you buy?? And I want in obviously lol My pack is a 20pk.

14 Likes

See the listā€¦ but not sure what I am supposed to do there. I canā€™t interact with it.

3 Likes

There should be an ā€œEditā€ icon on the bottom right side of the post.

4 Likes

Weā€™re there regs at one point that are no longer available, if so you should definetly make more with those considering how unusual the stain is.

6 Likes

I totally agree with this.

4 Likes

There are both available. Iā€™m fine with either OP regs or an OP fem run.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good idea, thanks for your effort and you can count on me whatever the plan is ā€¦ :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I was able to find a pack at neptuneseedbankā€¦but they only have fems. If someone can find regs, post a linkā€¦otherwise Iā€™m just going to order from Neptuneseedbank.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll take paypal or e-transferā€¦not sure how to do credit cards or anything.

Hereā€™s our Freakshow Crew

10 Likes

Iā€™ll take a spot if there is still any.

2 Likes

@MBVapester Oh manā€¦just a touch too lateā€¦the cap was 10 people. But worry not, Iā€™ll be sure you get a few of mine!! Totally zoned and forgot to message you. I feel bad now.

4 Likes

Hey no problem. My fault was busy today with gloves on and just logged in now.

2 Likes

I can send funds tommorow just shoot me a pm with your PayPal link :grin: id vote regs if you can find them as there is more potential to preserve the line but either is great.

2 Likes

I think @Craigson15 post is saying heā€™s got a 20pk of Freakshow regs, heā€™ll trade for the fems @Tappy is buying.

3 Likes

Thanks for the translation, now it makes sense ā€¦ labrat

4 Likes

Here are some regs still available

6 Likes

@Craigson15 are you in Canada? If so, we can make that work. If youā€™re in the USA or other, I worry about seeds passing through customs so many timesā€¦expensive seeds and would hate for something to happen to them.

5 Likes

Yup craigsons another Canuck.

3 Likes

Awesome! Gonna send him a quick message.

3 Likes

@Heritagefarms
Yeah, definitely looking for regs. Hopefully craigson is up for itā€¦sent him a quick message.

5 Likes