Freakshow Collective Seed Run [CLOSED]

@Tappy You see? Not even 8 Hours And we have a crew already
Drop me your PayPal by DM and I’ll send you my part

Many thanks mate

3 Likes

Damn… I hate that im on the wrong side of the world sometimes…

I really wanted in on these beans. But 8 hours ago… was pass my bed time :sweat_smile::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Tell me if someone backs out or if something is needed and im more then glad to help you out with this one!!

6 Likes

So this is closed already? I would have been interested but seems I missed it.

5 Likes

Well, I was going to just donate my pack of regs for a full seed run. But If the regs are still being sold then I dont think we should do a full seed run.

I donno, is a collective any better/different??

As soon as these seeds are discontinued Ill offer up my pk for a preservation run.
Hmmm

8 Likes

Well damn this opened and closed before I knew it happened … if anyone backs out let me know if someone decides to sell some of there’s let me know

Anyone tried this yet or know a rough thc content is this a sub 10% plant?

Edit it’s 18%

Anyone know where this strain came from originally besides Humboldt

4 Likes

Cant find anything about thc %

3 Likes

Never mind, once I’ll have them I will send you some … :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Heritage farms link above has it marked at 18% I’m kinda shocked I would have guessed in the lower than 10% by some of those tropical looking deformities…looks like weed evolving to a palm of sometype

4 Likes

Thank you @George :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hopefully we all get some of this freakshow !!

3 Likes

This puts me mind of Cypress Vine.

2 Likes

@Esrgood4u just shared a link with me dc seed exchange has them for 89 dollars if you guys haven’t ordered yet

6 Likes

Hmm looks like they messed up the price too.
Neptune had the regs at $100 and it was supposed to be $200.

6 Likes

Ahhhh I missed the sign up… well whatever comes of this sign me up for the second run. Lol.

4 Likes

Once all the cash is in we can shop around…
Paid so far is @George , @Pakore , @Craigson15 , @Guitarzan , @misterbee , @Tappy

Everyone else message me if you need a paypal or etransfer email address.

5 Likes

They are supposed to be a limited release so I imagine it won’t take long to sell out.

5 Likes

Well since I missed out I got 10 fems coming. So if I’ve of you that gets regs or reverses one let’s get together and make more

11 Likes

That would be something!! Make seeds for everyone !! We need some freaks in our lifes!!

8 Likes

**Paid:
@George , @Pakore , @Craigson15 , @Guitarzan , @misterbee , @anon4675195 , @HeritageFarms , @curiouscat , @Tappy **

Everyone else message me for the paypal or etransfer email address.
@Tommy_McCain

2 Likes

I will get that payment to you by the end of the day, have to get enough coffee in me to go to the store and put money on da card

6 Likes

I guess 40 years of selective breeding could totally give you some fern like leaves but man, it’s so different it still makes me think this thing is genetically modified or something and not just selective breeding. Good luck tho guys, will be following this along for any journals ^^

6 Likes