Freakshow Collective Seed Run [CLOSED]

Yip, has the skeleton leaves…must be the same batch of seeds.

3 Likes

any progress on shipping these ???

hoping to have something for xmas gifting…

1 Like

these sheets are the way to go for shipping

• letters fit thru the high-speed automated sorters w/o any damage to the seeds

another source for these sheets is the election yard signs [ better signs any way]

3 Likes

I use coroplast or corrugated plastic.Costs me 2.50 to send in a regular envelop to the States.i have done it this way since the late 90s never had seeds siezed or damaged this way.

2 Likes

I’ve got all these ready to go…

3 Likes

And I’m sure @rootfarmer or @Heritagefarms had tracking…
My email and og inbox are slammed…

3 Likes

4 Likes

Whats the ABV on that…I may need a shot…

2 Likes

MICHAEL DAVID WINERY

1 Like

Winery? I need a distillery…lol

1 Like

check ur inbox brother - sent u a PM - cheers !

1 Like

@Tappy, just 14.5, went well with the Kobe meatloaf in mushroom sauce!

1 Like

Any of these around? Any chance of getting my hands on some?

@Pakore
@George
@HeritageFarms
@Guitarzan
@misterbee
@curiouscat
@Craigson15
@anon4675195

Well, holy shit. My most sincere apologies to everyone for the incredible delay. But I am happy to say, everyones package has finally shipped. Covid and job loss have made the ass-end of this journey painfully long. I have added some JOTI Afghani x Blue Lights to each package as a token of my gratitude for being so patient!

Be safe and have a happy holiday season!!

18 Likes

This is going to be an awesome Xmas gift! troncho6dh|nullxnull Thanks for the extra and hope you will soon leave behind all those unfortunate circumstances, next year for sure will be better than this one.

Appreciate what you’ve done to share these ugly beauties with us … beer3|nullxnull

9 Likes

Got my beans today. Thanks @Tappy

4 Likes

Really been wanting this strain, see this is over with but good luck to all those growing this one, what an interesting plant!

If anyone has any of these laying around I’d love to get my hands on some, I’ll pay for shipping and throw in a bonus!

1 Like

Still nothing…:cry: Getting a bit worried…

I think so far, from what I have read here the only participants who have gotten their seeds so far were a few people in Canada