Freakshow Collective Seed Run [CLOSED]

Our post office is still backed up. I sent an envelope to Baltimore early/mid-december…
He just got it today. What I sent out for the freakshows were small parcels…they should start trickling in anytime.

Edit. I had seeds from Mark on strainly sent to me from another member on December 20th…9 days ago they arrived in Chicago…hasn’t moved since. Between covid and Christmas, mail is slow everywhere.

7 Likes

I got mine almost a week ago, I have other stuff that is lost in the postal abiss though , I was brave and had something sent from India will see if it ever arrives lol

5 Likes

Nothing here just yet, these times there is a huge volume of parcels and shippings going on, I hope by the end of this month they will be here

Same here, fingers crossed … :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

There were a few that were going overseas as well…not sure what the estimated delivery dates would be with those.

3 Likes

From the frozen Tundra of Northern Maine, proud to announce The Freakshow is in da Haus!!! To the Tapster, I raise a mug of Hot Tea!!! You did well my friend, dulled 2 razor blades and broke 3 fingernails opening the package…lol. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

6 Likes

sidesho

things are gonna get freaky in Maine

3 Likes

@monkeymanstrong text For sho!!! Did you get any of the Freakshow? If not, DM with personal info (I don’t keep member’s data, funny that way!!). I’ll get some of mine in the Mail. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

1 Like

If anyone grows these out and collects pollen let me know, I’ve got freakshow fems and would do a run for everyone.

Wonder what kind of mutants would come from a freakshow australian bastard cannabis cross

3 Likes

That would probably be one wacked looking, but interesting creation. I like how your mind works!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

Well I have freakshow sprouted and abc should be here any day. We will find out in a year or so with f2’s

1 Like

Shapeshifter has said that Freakshow doesn’t carry the leaf morphology on to progeny. Crossing them will be a multigenerational project if you are trying to stabilize the trait, and it will take at least one BX per outcross.

I’ve got some jack herer fem phtots from the sebring site, I’ll swap you for some?

1 Like

If US-based, DM Personal Info and I’ll get them out before the weekend, car-shopping tomorrow and Thursday. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

There we go…they’re trickling in…

1 Like

F2 will show like 6.6% that have both traits, thats what I’m hoping for.

Freakshow bonsai after I harvested over half the plant at about 6 weeks into flower for meds

10 Likes

Freakshow x ABC would work but yeah it would take multiple generations like you said

3 Likes

Got mine. May start them next month. Thanks!

2 Likes

How was it?