Freakshow Collective Seed Run [CLOSED]

Easy to grow, yielded really well, cut mine first at 6 and then at 9 weeks. extremely potent smell like pine needle jelly. Opening my little tent flooded the house with it. Weirdest “sativa” high I have experienced. Not a strong effect but very long lasting. Easy to go about your day and very clear thinking but it has a light trippy feel to it that comes in and out. Very nice for being outside. Also the taste is great. Honestly it’s just such a unique strain but I don’t think most people would find it worth their time but I am pretty fond of it and plan to use my last seeds to make some crosses with.

5 Likes

Very interested in trying that! Is there a consensus on the general effects or are the smoke reports varied?

1 Like

Everything I’ve read says that its a unique ethereal high. Im super excited for it

5 Likes

Ethereal is a great word for it

3 Likes

Also, wasn’t sure I wanted to share this but it must be important. Freakshow is the first strain that effectively “treats” my schizophrenia. It seems to mute my “negative” symptoms and allows the positive ones to flourish. As an artist this is invaluable to me. No medical advice here, just my personal experience with this strain.

10 Likes

Thats amazing to hear. I had a close friend in high school that was schizophrenic. He was good, if muted, on his meds. Off them he was a bit scary. I lost touch after high school, but I hope he found that middle ground.

4 Likes

Was thinking of you today… jejejeje

2 Likes

Was hoping your post was to say you’ve got them :roll_eyes:, I have been this morning in my P.O. Box and they weren’t, wish you luck … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

wish us luck hah

2 Likes

I don’t know why they’re not arriving to more people yet. It has been more than a month now since they hit the mail.

1 Like

i understand, lets keep fingers crossed… lets not forget the world is all a bit messed up a bit more than usual…

Tappy I did get the mail delivery attempt on Wednesday, I booked a re delivery for today, if everything goes well in less than 7 hours they will be here.

2 Likes

That is awesome! What could you tell us a bit more about your experience?

@Pakore it’s very difficult for me to still my mind, especially so that I can envision art to create. Freakshow is an interesting strain because as a “sativa” dominant strain it’s not necessarily energizing or uplifting, it just deposits me in a middle ground where I’m very calm and things in nature like color and texture become heightened. The strain also seems to impart a sense of being outside of time, or perhaps you just stop caring about it. Maybe that’s the advertised “space-cadet” high that the breeder Shapeshifter references in his interviews, it’s also high in Myrcene I believe

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this with us! I’m really glad you have your medicine and I hope still helping you for the years to come :green_heart:

Good news over here, I guess I’m a champion now😊

After some cleaning I could count a little bit over 40, holly smokes! I will have some entertainment for the next couple of runs, one of them will be outdoors and whenever I could have some plants indoor too.

Really grateful for this @Tappy :pray::pray::pray:you are a true gent, really appreciate all the work, effort and time you had put to get these to us , also, many thanks for the extras :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

8 Likes

All you lucky ducks that got in on this. If anyone does another seed run, let me know!

Anyone see the new Supafreak release? I’d toss $20 on a pack if someone wants to do a seedrun on them…

$180 for a 20 pack with the pricing I’ve seen. Thats 9 people at 20 each…

7 Likes

I’m in for 20. Love the idea man! @sct2020

3 Likes

Someone else would have to do the run. I’m jammed up on space until maybe next winter.

2 Likes

So, I found a seedbank in Jackson mi, the seed cellar, that has 20 packs of supafreak in stock for $90. I will go buy them next Monday. I’m going to start a thread for this.

8 Likes