Freakshow Collective Seed Run [CLOSED]

No just questioning if it is the actual test for freakshow

2 Likes

What dna donā€™t tell you is how easily it can be assimilated into the current genome.

That is normal to happen,
When yo make feminized stuff all you want is stability so basically using all the cuts from the same mother plant, in this way finishing times should be or at least very close to the donor plant

With the regulars recombination will appear and some phenotypes may differ from the others, genotype , phenotype and by instance the flowering times

2 Likes

Alrightā€¦finally some movement againā€¦leaving LAā€¦on itā€™s way to Canadaā€¦hopefully.

10 Likes

Those are taking a while. Mine only took 4 days but Iā€™m not that far from where I ordered

1 Like

Wow!.. thatā€™s a lot of money to pay for recessive genes!

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m 1,995 miles and a border crossing away from Los Angelesā€¦it seemed to be moving fast when it first hit the mailā€¦lol.

@DesertGrown have you grown these before? You seem to know all the negative things about these seedsā€¦did you have a bad run with this strain?..or get burned by the breeder? The sincerity of my questions is lost in textā€¦Iā€™m not being a smartassā€¦just curious.

4 Likes

Mail is overwhelmed with home orders right now. Amazon has blown up. I just got hired to a warehouse just before this all started blowing up. Just did my first 12hr shift last night. Everyone is on 55 hr weeks right now and theyā€™re bringing in another 1000 employees as quick as they can. Gave everyone an extra $2 an hour while this is all going down too.

3 Likes

Minutes agoā€¦

7 Likes

I wasnā€™t intentionally trying to be a downer in your thread @Tappy. Iā€™ll stay away.

3 Likes

@DesertGrown
Donā€™t leave, I just thought you may have a grudge against the company or something. Stick around for a while! The show hasnā€™t even begun. Weā€™ll all watch together! :beers:

11 Likes

am I too late to get in on this? Thanks

1 Like

8 Likes

Holy fahkā€¦at least it movingā€¦but cā€™mon

7 Likes

11 Likes

What are they using the pony Express

7 Likes

Straight up walking it hereā€¦lol

4 Likes

Hand delivery lol