Freakshow Collective Seed Run [CLOSED]

wow $305 canadian dollars for a pack of those. HSO is making like $10,000 per seeded female

7 Likes

Is anyone going to send in samples for chemical fingerprinting? I’d be interested if the chemical makeup is as diverse as the leaves and growth seem to be.

This seems to be the way the industry if changing; chemical makeup rather than strain name. Another added costs to breeders …

7 Likes

Who does it and how much?

3 Likes

$200usd per pack…our canadian dollar is taking a shitkickcking.

7 Likes

Humboldt just posted this

15 Likes

Almost 19% is not bad for something like this.

5 Likes

Nice find!!! 20charac

2 Likes

I was wondering more from plant to plant. Some plants leaves seem to be different than others, wondering of the chemical makeup would change as well or if it’s relatively stable.

Either way looking forward to everyone’s freakshows :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Pretty sure it’s $150 - $250 a sample. Maybe a discount on batches.

Here’s one company that has prices listed:
https://highnorth.com/HighNorthLaboratoriesPriceList.pdf

I saw a device for $1,000 and $100 subscription fee, but I think you put in the strain and it goes online to get most of the details, also the CBD max limit was 1%. Labs probably get better results.

1 Like

Just posted the date on the test is Dec of 18. Unless they tested before release our this has been out for a while

1 Like

Wow! Never seen anything like that. One I’ll be watching. Good luck guys!

3 Likes

Funkiest looking thing I have seen in a while.

2 Likes

Would love to see a actual genome test on it compared to a normal plant but that’s prob expensive. I believe there is a company out if Colorado that does something similar to phylos but with out the same sample base to compare to. Maybe we could all pitch in if we can find somewhere cheap enough that does actual rna analysis of some kind not just terp and cannabinoids profiles.

3 Likes

Ya they been working on it for years and just released em now.
Come on, gotta be some evil plan behind it?? Hahah

2 Likes

Scratchbthat last price quote Im clearly behind the times

That’s the place I was thinking about , but those prices are awfully high.

It’s up to you guys, I think it’s interesting but have my own projects on the go. DNA can tell you potential; (like if it will be a high THC content), but chemical fingerprint will ultimately tell you the end result with environmental factors (some people can grow the same plant an achieve 15% or 25% THC respectively). The cannabis genome was recently mapped, you may just be able to look it over and find the leaf gene sequences without any tests. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, would definitely need to ask their bulk rate. They used to do 3 for $600 but its looking like that may have ended.

Do you have a link to this cannabis genome I’d love to look at it either way.

It exists if you know where to look; there’s actually 1000’s of sequences as well from different strains if you know how to program and access API’s :slight_smile:

3 Likes