Freakshow strain?

@Craigson15. To be perfectly honest. I contacted Rick to help preserve the skunk 91 male I ended up with. It’s got a rotten meat/chemy pheno and I was reading about the rotten cheese/fruit ricks C99 has and thats when he said he had just the thing to match the phenotype and offered me his Cindy Skunk which is definatly a rotten meat pheno with a little floral c99 coming through it. Your more then welcome to these seeds as well.

1 Like

Hmm ya so its cindy skunk x skunk91?
Ya ill take some to try out some day please and thanks.
Ill dm you

2 Likes

Ive got more surprises for you as well. It’ll trump this nicely. DM me.

1 Like

Ordered a pack of Freakshow hahha. Couldnt resist. Ya know, gotta hoard seeds for the good of the plant right?? At least thats what I tell myself hahha

6 Likes

How much are they charging for how many Freakshow?

1 Like

$218usd for 20 seeds

3 Likes

Here’s my Freakshow lady, planted DWC 4/20/20

10 Likes

12 Likes

Savage, bro!! Are those leaves crazy or what, eh!?!!! What kind of light? What nutes?

Welcome to OG!!! Hope you stick around for a while!!!

3 Likes

This is under a Miracle Punchy light.

https://miraclepunchy.com/

Nutrients in DWC - Flora Series 3 part nutrients.

I’m trying to find out how long I need to let it veg…

Check the roots size in the pot, if they will almost fill it I would flip it, looking good so far … :sunglasses:

That freak show is pretty neat…Reminds me of my own project…

A friends gave me seeds for a strange strain he came across while traveling…some have called it Wally Duck…others said Dutch Passion had a version called Frisian Duck…Whatever it is…it’s not of any practical use unless it has some strength…

So whatever it was…it’s now different…:+1:

I’ve crossed it will GSC, GG4, and Tangiematic Auto and am now doing f2’s to recapture both the Autoflower and Webbed recessive.(.approx 1 in 16 plants.)
The traits coming are cool and diverse…
Webbed leaf…crinkled leaf, Maple leaf, purple buds, green buds, photo period, Auto…The f3’s I’ll have various options that will begin to stabilize…Here’s a few snaps…I simply top the one that has neither trait rather than pull them…to see if they create anything interesting…
I started breeding this thinking it would be useful in areas of the world where cannabis is questionable or possibly prone to short seasons

Cheers to diversity…

image image image image image image

15 Likes

@MrToast
ducks foot .
I remember about 20 years back it was popular cool plant.

3 Likes

I remember Sannies was sent ducksfoot years ago
Its pretty cool leaves

1 Like

Has pretty big buds actually, there was a post on here earlier this year around March and they were doing a seed run with it

Looking for these seeds if anyone has any!!

They are in stock at a few different seedbanks. Not cheap though.

1 Like

@Tappy has made a run together.

2 Likes

Wally duck was playing around with that strain a couple years back was always gonna ask for a few just to see what the hype was about .

2 Likes