Any idea of online Sites to buy from?

Im not having much luck googling

Thanks

Breeding something similar myself.

18 Likes

That looks absolutely wild and awesome!
:+1:

2 Likes

any chance of getting some of these in seed ?

1 Like

Yes. But it takes time. Breeding and selecting must happen first. And depends on what you want. Auto or reg. We have some options. Its not the only strain I have with this trait.

5 Likes

rather reg seed over autos whats the other strains you have with the trait ?

1 Like

Pretty cool @V4vendetta👍

2 Likes

Cinderella 99. But I have more seeds of the one your seeing above. But I’m sure this would probably end up being the best pheno. But maybe not. Maybe there’s a female to our male from the same strain…

2 Likes

wheres the cindy from ?

1 Like

I contacted Rick myself. The brothers grimm website tries to direct you to buy from larger seedbanks. But if you e-mail Rick and be honest and tell him what your doing and what you want then he seems; at least to me to be very accommodating.

Even got an autograph

8 Likes

Im very interested in the ones u posted pic of😁

Woukd be a good candidate for a preservation run. (Of course with your blessing)

Cheers

2 Likes

It’s the SweetTooth(auto)×BlueAmnesiaHaze(auto)×GDP. Variations will vast on the F2.

2 Likes

We could follow suit and cube the best females back to the original male you see above.

2 Likes

I crossed the Sweettooth×BlueAmnesiaHaze×GDP strain with your skunk 91. I have plenty of seeds. If you want to work with the new hybrid your more then welcome too as well.

1 Like

@Craigson15. To be perfectly honest. I contacted Rick to help preserve the skunk 91 male I ended up with. It’s got a rotten meat/chemy pheno and I was reading about the rotten cheese/fruit ricks C99 has and thats when he said he had just the thing to match the phenotype and offered me his Cindy Skunk which is definatly a rotten meat pheno with a little floral c99 coming through it. Your more then welcome to these seeds as well.

1 Like

Hmm ya so its cindy skunk x skunk91?
Ya ill take some to try out some day please and thanks.
Ill dm you

2 Likes

Ive got more surprises for you as well. It’ll trump this nicely. DM me.

1 Like

Ordered a pack of Freakshow hahha. Couldnt resist. Ya know, gotta hoard seeds for the good of the plant right?? At least thats what I tell myself hahha

6 Likes

How much are they charging for how many Freakshow?

1 Like

$218usd for 20 seeds

3 Likes